For Sale Pics/Phantom added. Factory United Composites US90 Monster, CP70XH, and Factory Calstar GF-800MH $300 ea.

Ralph Hammond

SeaSquatch
Aug 29, 2018
La Crescenta CA
Name
Ralph ‘Lb’ H.
Boat
Outrider-Mirage-Excel-Shogun-Endeavor
Got a few Factory rods up for grabs. All have reel seats and hypalon. All were purchased less than a year ago. All are like new. $300 ea. I’ll be running around the valley and LA area probably rest of the week. Chance I may be in Carson this weekend. No shipping. No lowballers. These are cherry. Been used a few times and washed and wiped down directly upon return. I like nice things. Pics on request. They’re Factory y’all know what they look like. Only change is I added a yellowtail fish flag on the monster and calstar for identifying purposes. They look perfect. Shoot me a text for faster response at 818-800-093 three
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: jer dog

Ralph Hammond

SeaSquatch
Aug 29, 2018
La Crescenta CA
Name
Ralph ‘Lb’ H.
Boat
Added a custom uncut US85 Phantom , measures 8’9” bright purple $375. So I’ll try to add some pictures of everything.

Attachments

Reactions: Tommy Hwang

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Got a few Factory rods up for grabs. All have reel seats and hypalon. All were purchased less than a year ago. All are like new. $300 ea. I’ll be running around the valley and LA area probably rest of the week. Chance I may be in Carson this weekend. No shipping. No lowballers. These are cherry. Been used a few times and washed and wiped down directly upon return. I like nice things. Pics on request. They’re Factory y’all know what they look like. Only change is I added a yellowtail fish flag on the monster and calstar for identifying purposes. They look perfect. Shoot me a text for faster response at 818-800-093 three
Cheers.
I fished with Ralph last year on A
8 Day, and all his rods are done right, I seen it first hand,
and I always like Checking guys work, because me Late friend wrapped
Rods for over 30 years , so he showed me what to look for.

Ralph Hammond

SeaSquatch
Aug 29, 2018
La Crescenta CA
Name
Ralph ‘Lb’ H.
Boat
I fished with Ralph last year on A
8 Day, and all his rods are done right, I seen it first hand,
and I always like Checking guys work, because me Late friend wrapped
Rods for over 30 years , so he showed me what to look for.
Big thank you Jerdog. Hope to see you on the water this year!

Reactions: jer dog

Ralph Hammond

SeaSquatch
Aug 29, 2018
La Crescenta CA
Name
Ralph ‘Lb’ H.
Boat
Some stuff I’m tryna off so I can pay down some deposits on some LR trips. Will trade for new to like new trini/Tranx 500 or possibly like to check out the new Penn star drags. Trqs