Pics are fixed, few kings from the other night after work.

Fish_kid

The Right Angler
Aug 23, 2010
Kirkland/WA
Name
Tom
Boat
Parker 2120 "F-14"
Right On!!!
That is why we push so hard each year to keep Area 7 non-selective as much as we can... Fraser River piggies!!!

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Nice fish!

Sea Sport

Made in Washington
Sep 8, 2014
Auburn, WA
Name
Chuck Masonic
Boat
Excalibur-2700 Sea Sport Pilot-
Nice fish. You don't have to wear boots when salmon fishing, eh?
Not enough blood to worry about.:-)

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Right On!!!
That is why we push so hard each year to keep Area 7 non-selective as much as we can... Fraser River piggies!!!
The lies. Based on the past performance my guess is the selective harvest of july will soon be throughout. Tom, seriously. We have been getting fucked slowly like old people to lessen the blow of reality. No need to sugarcoat it. The writings on the wall.

Kill all you can blake. Nice fish

Reactions: Brandon30
Sep 24, 2015
Olympia, WA
Name
OlyFishin
Boat
20' Trophy
I'm heading that way in a week... wondering if you can share where you hooked that bad boy? That's quite a piggie.

Also, I'm going to be taking a bunch of kids fishing, so I'd like to run into some fast pink action... short attention spans and all. Did you see any on the surface or hear of any good action?

fishing fanatic

Well-Known "Member"
May 12, 2008
Alger, WA
Name
jason
Boat
28’ almar sounder //16' lavro
That picture is very hard to interrupt for where he may be.... I've certainly never seen his big red boat there when I'm fishing there! I will not be there this week at all! Finally! Got married today and the honeymoon for the short term is the islands!

Reactions: RatherBfishN