Jefe' de SenorTuna
Aug 15, 2003
Redondo Beach, CA
www.senortuna.com
Name
George J. Valenzuela
Boat
....been there, done that...
Here are some closing shots of our catch for Easter Sunday fishing both Salsipuedes and the south Coronados.

We landed some nice yellows along with the huge barracuda and big bonies.

Marco Rodriguez and Philip Sanchez holding a nice pair of Coronado yellows.

More fish coming out of the refer..........

Joe Gold hefting a nice pair of forktails.

FishCharmer - Albert Lin holding a huge bonito that joined in the fray... and fell victim to our anglers.

We had quality fish throughout the trip !!!!!!!

Moon with his Salsipuedes yellowtail..........

Even I got lucky on Easter Sunday and caught this Coronado yellow.... it couldn't resist the huge sardine I tossed at it, which (if you look closely) is partially sticking out of it's mouth.

And finally, while most of us were distracted and slaying the barries and bonito, Kenji Yamamoto was calmly working the yo you on the bow and nailed two nice Coronado forktails. Kenji is a "Master" fisherman and I want to grow up to be like him !!!!! Last year at Colonet Kenji quietly worked the bow and caught 9 yellows.. he is definitely a FISH KILLER who you want to be a part of your team !!!!

I will make one more post of miscellaneous pictures of the fellas on our charter.. this will be it for the fish photo's. Back to Colonet again April 16-17.. Yaaahooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!

Tuna(embeddedcolonetreporter)belly :) :) :)

Swazi

Feb 26, 2003
CO
Visit site
Name
Tim
Boat
HO
Thanks for all the pics George! I've fished with Kenji before...great guy and super mellow.
You got it made George..."life of Riley as they say". :cheers:

byeye

i love Ali
Feb 5, 2003
In the ghetto
Name
Michael T
Boat
Great pics man, thanks

SC Johnny

Wishing I was Fishing
Aug 21, 2004
Santa Cruz
Name
Johnny
Boat
23 Fiberform
Kenji's definitely a heavy hitter. 9 Yellows would work my ass. Look good with the "Fear no Fish" Hat.

Great report and pics.

Thanks

dalurker

old skool rules
Dec 23, 2004
Cyber Sea
Name
#%^&) !!!
Boat
my blood vessel
one day you too will learn to fish a jig in the bow little "fish hopper"... lmfao LOL LOL