JHJ32883

Almost A Member
May 4, 2008
San Diego, CA USA
Name
Jay
Boat
N/A
Wondering what you guys are seeing at your local tackle shops as far as availability.

I've had a number of Phenix and Seeker rods on order with my local tackle shop (in San Diego) since the 2nd week of April and they're saying the Phenix rods might be in stock by the time my June 24th trip happens and the Seeker rods probably won't be in stock.

I'm asking because the shop told me to order them 6 weeks in advance and they would definitely arrive by June 24th. Being super paranoid and shit out of luck if they didn't show up, I ordered them 11 weeks in advance.

Are you guys having trouble finding Phenix and Seeker rods in your local tackle shops?

Upvote 0

Lake

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
I was just at Young’s Tackle in La Palma and he had several Phenix rods available. I bought a 909XHJ.

Upvote 0

mmills

Oct 12, 2020
Mission Viejo, CA
Name
Michael Mills
Boat
Carver 28
I have been to a few, like long fin, hogan's, and charkbait a few months ago and all have had plenty of rods. Also try calling seeker. They are in orange.

Upvote 0

Mr. DRE

• Sep 23, 2019
    West Hills, CA
    Name
    Andre
    Boat
    Private
    Not sure about Phenix but I’ve had no problem finding Seekers and UC rods. In fact I’ve found way too many. It may depend on the Seeker model you are looking for. As for Phenix everything imported is being delayed now.

dctalk523

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 28, 2007
    OC
    Name
    ChoeMan
    Boat
    Never
    I’ve had a hell of a time in trying to locate seeker pinhead rods specifically the pinhead 93h anyone know a tackle store that has the rod in stock?

Upvote 0

dsl

• Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    I had a hard time, no one would take an order.

Upvote 0