Knives

Almost A Member
Jan 23, 2013
Whittier, Ca. USA
Name
Steven
Boat
Big Game Prowler 15
I think I may have found the Supreme Leader.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Restraining order. Keep that bitch off the beach.

Angler's ancestors were probably from California, we took it from Mexico......and ruined it.

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
LOL, that one whackjob in the wetsuit full on assaulted the angler when she pushed him out of the way and tried to steel his batray LOL

Reactions: permvac365
Upvote 0

stella marina

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 21, 2011
    santa cruz
    Name
    Andrew
    Boat
    Parker 2320, 16 Klamath cc, 10 ft Livingston "bass slayer"
    wow! Is it me or did he look Mexican.

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
    ramona /ca/usa
    Name
    doug
    Boat
    yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
    her votes count just like yours,even if she does have a problem with germans and new York fags

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
    Sep 24, 2006
    Anaheim Hills
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    Freefrom Boats Club
    There's lots more of her than you think.

Pay close attention to his tee-shirt....

Reactions: Knives
    Upvote 0

lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
    Jun 23, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Frank
    Boat
    no
    If that "thing" was out in front of whole foods or any other supermarket that sells meat, displaying that tirade, bothering customers who bought a package of fish or other meat, she's have been arrested so fast..... She's probably an honorary member of the Manhattan Beach City Council...

Reactions: 26grumpy
    Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Yes that lady is nuts ! the way i see it dragging the ray up a crowded beach makes us fisherman look bad,especially while its still fighting for its life.This reminds me of the kooks fighting the Great White shark with the swimmers.We dont need this kind of publicity.I guess i should add im not a PETA fan but i dont like seeing this shit.

Upvote 0

lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
    Jun 23, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Frank
    Boat
    no
    I love that the surfer skank grabs the opportunity to get her 30 seconds of fame by making a big deal out of dragging a ray around the sand in front of little children, but doesn't say a word to the "thing" about her foul language in public. What a fricken entourage of cell phone looky loos following the fisherman and his buddy even as they are walking off the sand. When you have this many people with their cell phones out...you look like crap regardless. If you dispatch the animal immediately and humanely, or take it alive like they did, it doesn't look good. I think they were just trying to keep the nut job from going more ballistic and harrassing them more than she already was. It was probably that consideration of the nut job that kept them from killing their catch immediately.

Reactions: sickcat
    Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    If Pamela Anderson wasn't a peta whack job she might be kinda hot....I think shes super ugly for this reason,her ugly insides just outshine her exterior shell of a dingy broad.

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
    Sep 16, 2008
    Yucca Valley, CA USA
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Twin Vee "MamaMia"
    There's lots more of her than you think.

Pay close attention to his tee-shirt....

That's a Kennedy LOL. Putting it's grand daddy's billions to work telling other people how to live their lives. Have another cigarette lady, LOL.

Upvote 0

salty brain

Nothing but salt between the ears
    Sep 25, 2012
    OC
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    what ever floats
    After watching this I apologized to my x wife for calling her a whack job. She wasn't even close to that nutty freak.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    darn "German, New York Faggots"

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Yes that lady is nuts ! the way i see it dragging the ray up a crowded beach makes us fisherman look bad,especially while its still fighting for its life.This reminds me of the kooks fighting the Great White shark with the swimmers.We dont need this kind of publicity.I guess i should add im not a PETA fan but i dont like seeing this shit.

I think he was simply trying to get away from the circus.

I also think this was Pier HOOKed fish, (he had a pier gaff). He fought it on the pier, and needed to land it on the beach, because of its size, and the run it took.. My bet, he didn't have a fishing license. Once you land the fish on the beach, you need to have a fishing license...but non the less, that lady and the surfers chicks were complete whack jobs....and IMO, far worse then the anger dragging a BR down and up the beach.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

permvac365

Aug 30, 2014
    Name
    JIM
    Boat
    NONE
    LOVE THIS STUFF........
    HEY BDER'S SEE THE NEXT VIDEO
    I think I may have found the Supreme Leader.

"INTEGRITY" NICE DEFINITION....SHOULD SEND THAT TO TOM RAFTICAN, FORMER BETRAYER PRESIDENT OF UNITED ANGLERS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, WHO SOLD OUT ON US, TO WHO YOU MAY ASK ? .. TO THE NGO OF THE U.N. (that's my fact) "RESOURCES LEGACY FUND" (RLF). THAT'S RIGHT ACCORDING TO OUR FEW, I MEAN MINISCILE, NEWS OUTLETS " WON" (WESTERN OUTDOOR NEWS) STAFF REPORTER PAT MCDONELL ON OCTOBER 30, 2008, REPORTED THAT, TOM RAFTICAN ACCEPTED A $ 200,000.00 grant for "outreach" from the Environmentalist, Group Resources Legacy Fund. At least He resigned on October 28, 2008.
    Sorry BDr's for yelling on this Issue, but many like my self gave lot's of $$$$$$$$$ to The UASC .
    I know it's been 6 years, since Tom's betrayal , but the fact is, when we as a community of Fisherfolks pay lot's of $$$$$$$$$, to fishing Organizations like UASC to fight for our right to fish, and then right before the most critical time of The MLPA's, BRTF Consensus (Conned-out of our senses) process, Mr. Tom sells his soul ! Who do we trust, anyway, .....so many Fisherfolks have donated and aaaa .......I'm gonna stand down now, and have my chill wine.....ohh thanks Steven for the post..........by the way did anyone go on to the next vid. clip w/ Kennedy Jr., being called out by the reporter , love it, PJTV reporter, asked Kennedy Jr., about the environmental impact that he and his followers had on the rally, including his I-phone....
    anyway, Fish while you can, take your kids, wife, gf, bf, whatever.... enjoy it while the you can

STOP THE GREEN MAFIA !!!

Reactions: Knives
    Upvote 0