IglooMan

Aug 29, 2006
From La Paz, San Diego for Work...
www.archersuperbars.com
Name
Chris
Boat
Cabo 216, 38' Hatteras SF
For every $50.00 Bloody Decks members spend at the Archer SuperBars booth at Fred Hall show they will receive a ticket for a chance to win a BRAND NEW Penn International Torque 300 reel!!

The TRQ300 retails on Cabelas.com for 449.99!

s7_121639_imageset_01

Drawing is for Bloody Decks members ONLY. Customers will be asked to provide their BD screen name during purchase.

Drawing will take place on Sunday evening. Winner will be announced on Captain Fred Archers Offshore Perspective board.

Upvote 0

Fred Archer

Big Game's the Name
May 16, 2004
Laguna Niguel/Cabo
Name
Captain Fred Archer
Boat
36 Custom (Cabo)
I gotta admit, offering up the chance to win a valuable, $450 reel exclusively to Bloody Deckers who buy a mere $50 worth of gear at the show and not getting so much as a simple "thank you" from anyone is more than a little disappointing.

We do our best to support this site and its members, so this is a little tough to take.

Not whining here, just sayin'...

Upvote 0

CALCOfshr

May 5, 2005
Colorado
Name
Chuck
Boat
sold
I just saw this post for the 1st time. I wish I COULD go to the show. I guess thats life here in Colorado.
I feel its a wonderfully generous offer! I appreciate it,even if I can't be there in person.
May your sales be great,Fred,and the most deserving BDer the one to win!
Chuck

Upvote 0

Fred Archer

Big Game's the Name
May 16, 2004
Laguna Niguel/Cabo
Name
Captain Fred Archer
Boat
36 Custom (Cabo)
Thanks, guys. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction this post would get, but it was pretty frustrating when you try hard to go the extra mile for members of this site that we think so much of and don't hear a word backm, so I just had to say what I was really thinking. It can be easy to just take from the site, but we honestly feel a real obligation to give back in whatever ways that we can. But I realize that folks are busy now and that many are at the show and that may be why no one responded like you good folks have. And I'm sorry that several of you can't even go to the show, but still say thank you. We will try to come up with something special for you down the road a bit.

Upvote 0

baaadlybent

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 5, 2006
Fullerton/Bahia de los Angeles
Name
Doug
Boat
26' Striper "Baaadly Bent", 21' Bayrunner Baja "Vamonos", 15' Gregor "Little Vamonos"
Hey Fred. Just spent $152.50 with Chris and got three tickets. Go ahead and ship the reel!

Upvote 0

Pescador Paul

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Sold the Pursuit- Only a kayak and Wave Runner now
Wow, what a great deal! Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the LB show. I will be at the Del Mar show, where I plan to purchase a bar and the new shark trolling book.

Paul

Upvote 0

RobW

Jun 22, 2009
Aliso Viejo, CA
Name
Rob
Boat
someone else's, for now
Hey Fred,

It was great to meet you at the show last night. Thanks for all of the knowledge and the great show specials. I loaded up with more goodies off of your website when I got home. The GO IRISH team is "loaded" with superbars and can't wait to send you photos of the bloody deck with chase baits hanging out of the mouths of all the fish we catch! Good luck with the rest of the show and thanks again!

Rob

Upvote 0

Fred Archer

Big Game's the Name
May 16, 2004
Laguna Niguel/Cabo
Name
Captain Fred Archer
Boat
36 Custom (Cabo)
Thanks Rob. I was delighted to make it to the show and spend some time with the crew, and especially to meet you and some of the others, including Gerk and his neat family. I'm sorry that I'm not in very good health and truth-be-told, the docs told me not to do that sort of stuff, but I sure am glad that I did and got to meet some of you very neat members and talk some fishing. Not being able to be there all of the time is a real bummer for an old fishin' and show animal like me, I'll tell you that. But the warm response and feeling of welcome that I got from many of you made how I'm feeling today - sore and lousy - way worth it. I wanted to go back today, but just couldn't, and am hoping for a little show time on Sunday. I thank you for that.

Pauly,

I'm going to try to make it for some of Del Mar. I love the slower pace of that show and the opportunity to spend lots of time answering questions and talking with those who go to it. I sure hope that I can swing that and that I get to see you and the family, but if I don't, I know that you'll get a real kick out of visiting and talking with Captain Tim, Chris, Scorch and the rest of the crew. They are your kind of people, real deal top anglers and good people to boot.

Anyway, thanks for the inputs, guys, and thanks for spending some time with a sick, grizzled, old fisherman...that was the best part for me and I loved every minute of it!

Upvote 0

jgerken

El Capitan!
Jun 1, 2008
Ladera Ranch/CA/USA
www.goirishsportfishing.com
Name
John
Boat
32 Rampage,GO IRISH!
Fred, I want to thank you for the time that you extended to me and my crew. I sat throught the seminar and loved it. Rob and I bought tons of the bars and look forward to a great season. We'll be passing on the shots to post. Your bars were one of the most intriguing stories of the show. Well, you know we spent about $400 bucks. Can't wait. Thanks for supporting Bloodydecks and more importantly, thanks for supporting Go IRISH! Tell your entire team thanks!

Upvote 0

satcat808

Jul 9, 2009
Kaneohe, HI
Name
Dean
Boat
Kiani 24' Yellowfin / Terrie-Lynn 30' Anderson
Hey Capt Fred,

Thanks for always looking out for the BDers.... Unfortunately like homeka45 I too wish I could have attend the show and enter the drawing but I am stuck on this island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean enjoying your bars as we speak....Oh well maybe one day you'll have a dsiplay at one of our local shows in the islands....

Mahalo

Dean

Upvote 0