Roadrunner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
Hi Steve. Are you going to be at the tackle days at Fishermans Landing ? not sure if you will have a Penn booth there but see you on the speaker schedule twice. See you will be talking "jig fishing" so will be there to hear more of slow pitch if it is in the 9:30 am presentation. For others, he also has this at 1:45 pm.

Was hoping to see some of the slow pitch setups and lures. I head out the day after on a 7 day trip then again on a 2.5 right on return. Are you doing any Penn deals this year ?

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
You must have seen an "early draft" of the schedule. I picked up the final version from Rick yesterday. He has me on the "west stage" at 9:15 AM, with the topic of "Jig Fishing on 3-10 Day Trips".
I did tell Rick that I could do another if necessary, but its not scheduled.
Since time is limited, I had not planned on saying much about Slow-Pitch [maybe next year!], but might have one setup with me for casual conversations.
No PENN booth this year, but I will be giving away a Fathom II FTHII40SD star drag reel at the conclusion of my seminar.

aztec23

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 18, 2017
North County SD
Name
Nick
Boat
Wellcraft 18 CC
You must have seen an "early draft" of the schedule. I picked up the final version from Rick yesterday. He has me on the "west stage" at 9:15 AM, with the topic of "Jig Fishing on 3-10 Day Trips".
I did tell Rick that I could do another if necessary, but its not scheduled.
Since time is limited, I had not planned on saying much about Slow-Pitch [maybe next year!], but might have one setup with me for casual conversations.
No PENN booth this year, but I will be giving away a Fathom II FTHII40SD star drag reel at the conclusion of my seminar.
Yes it would be a great idea if Steve could be creative and give an informal session.
If a few spj set ups could be brought that would be wonderful. Next year is along way
off, why not give people a heads up on BD and I bet there will be plenty of interest.

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
I am very grateful that we get to have this event. I recently got the word that January's International Sportsmans Exposition Show in Sacramento has been cancelled. Be sure to thank Doug and Rick when you see them!

Last edited:
Reactions: jer dog