Penn Fathom FTH40NLD2 on sale at Walmart.

Sdchronix

Kook Style
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
Hooked Up Boat Club - Parker 2320
Reactions: skipjackrobert

skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Thank you sir, I found the page right after that post though. My response was not to the OP.

I did probably over react and I apologize. Stupid obvious comment was unnecessary though lol. I wasn't asking for a link to the home page.
. It’s BD and I wasn’t being rude, just funny!

skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS

Crayonator

Feb 13, 2019
Cherry Valley
Name
Jack Crayon
Boat
No boat
So I recently went shopping for a Fathom 40NLD. To my surprise, on EBAY, I was able to beat all other sale prices online by ordering from an Australian seller. Even with shipping and handling it was only $187 USD. Does anyone understand why Australian prices can be so cheap? Thanks.

Chicago Pete

Jan 17, 2012
Homewood
Name
Peter D Womack
Boat
None
So I recently went shopping for a Fathom 40NLD. To my surprise, on EBAY, I was able to beat all other sale prices online by ordering from an Australian seller. Even with shipping and handling it was only $187 USD. Does anyone understand why Australian prices can be so cheap? Thanks.
I also saw really good prices in Australia, but the shipping brought that back up. I wasn't needing this reel, well I was. I sent my son in South Bay a bunch of gear. I just didn't need it now. I probably won't get to the salt until next spring. It was just a good deal. Let's see what next month brings...