Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Brand New In Box Penn FATHOM 15LD2 with New 40lb Braid to the Brim,

Okuma PCH Custom 801H (20lb-50lb) in Like NEW Condition.

Best Value Combo, No More Guess Work, and Ready to Fish!

SOLD

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    This looks like a brand new out of box reel tho 😂🔥 jk jk this is a fire ass deal I’m bummed I missed out on the 8xn combo you posted

Reactions: FlatPack
    Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
    Sep 22, 2016
    City of Angels
    Name
    Rexor
    Boat
    "CATTLE BOAT"
    This looks like a brand new out of box reel tho 😂🔥 jk jk this is a fire ass deal I’m bummed I missed out on the 8xn combo you posted
    I have 10XNLD combo w better SPJ rod than the one goes w the 8XN...il post it here later..

124C321A-50FC-46DA-BE87-36FEE8CF453F.jpeg

Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
    Sep 22, 2016
    City of Angels
    Name
    Rexor
    Boat
    "CATTLE BOAT"
    Its great to meet you Damian and see your awesome family. My apology for the initial price mixed up as I confused that combo with this posted combo. Just realizes now I have not posted it here yet. Happy Holidays and enjoy your new Fathom 10XNLD combo. Tightlines.🎣🎄

Reactions: Drowningman
    Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    Its great to meet you Damian and see your awesome family. My apology for the initial price mixed up as I confused that combo with this posted combo. Just realizes now I have not posted it here yet. Happy Holidays and enjoy your new Fathom 10XNLD combo. Tightlines.🎣🎄
    Yes it was awesome to meet you as well man and no worries I figured it was just a mix up 🤣 thanks for meeting me and the awesome setup .just checked out the long fin on my way home and got the reel spooled with 30lb braid I’m ready to slay some fish haha

Reactions: FlatPack
    Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
    Sep 22, 2016
    City of Angels
    Name
    Rexor
    Boat
    "CATTLE BOAT"
    Yes it was awesome to meet you as well man and no worries I figured it was just a mix up 🤣 thanks for meeting me and the awesome setup .just checked out the long fin on my way home and got the reel spooled with 30lb braid I’m ready to slay some fish haha
    Tightlines and I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase🎣

Upvote 0