WTB Penn 349-349h

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
I’m looking for a penn 349 or 349H with a Newell aluminum spool. The narrow stock width old school wahoo reel not the wide one. Anyone got a dust collector they’re willing to part with? Just decent condition is fine not super picky. Thanks for looking

Highwayman

Jun 25, 2015
Name
Sammy
Boat
None
I have two, one with perforated Newell bars and one with solid. I think they are H’s. Both serviced last year with me drags. Great condition. I think I’ve seen others posted too.

FishAcquisition

Sep 19, 2005
La Quinta
Name
Dan
Boat
Only Aspirations-not the name of my boat-just have aspirations
I have one, I am sorry I don’t want to sell but I am interested in your plans for the Reel, what line you are going to load it with?

4F36C3EA-F44B-4571-A95F-5D7B6A43653A.jpeg

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
I have one, I am sorry I don’t want to sell but I am interested in your plans for the Reel, what line you are going to load it with?

View attachment 928091
I'm looking for the maroon side plates with a single lever with any luck an H model. Also an aluminum newell spool. There's some after market parts available. Put 80# braid on it with 60#top shot for a yo-yo reel. I had one back in the day for fishing wahoo,
Just trying to use gear with a minimum of parts. Less stuff to break and I can fix them myself.

Reactions: FishAcquisition

FishAcquisition

Sep 19, 2005
La Quinta
Name
Dan
Boat
Only Aspirations-not the name of my boat-just have aspirations
I'm looking for the maroon side plates with a single lever with any luck an H model. Also an aluminum newell spool. There's some after market parts available. Put 80# braid on it with 60#top shot for a yo-yo reel. I had one back in the day for fishing wahoo,
Just trying to use gear with a minimum of parts. Less stuff to break and I can fix them myself.
Thanks for the post.