Offshore Pegasus killed it over the weekend!

PENN
Jul 1, 2009
Temecula ,CA
Name
Daniel
Boat
17ft Invader
We headed out on Friday night to fish Mexican waters and came home Sunday morning.The Pegasus is a top notch charter boat with 3 bad ass captains 1 awesome cook and great deck hand.I want to thank CrownCo for the bad ass trip. Everybody caught there limit on Dorado and maybe 60 Yellow fin tuna and 1 yellow tail. You know it's good fishing when we call other boats to take over for us! We trolled all day and we caught a few tuna and dorados on the troll following the dolphins. Overall this was one bad ass experience for the first time. GoPro video coming [email protected]

image.jpg

Reactions: Tunahead
Upvote 0

Unforgiven1

It's All About The Tuna
Advertiser
Apr 7, 2004
Redondo Beach, California
Name
Drew
Boat
UnforgiveN- Blackfin 29' FB Volvo Kamd 300's
Ha, Joe skippered the trip, bet he was stoked

Upvote 0

mandoman68

Big Loco
Mar 3, 2008
Aztlan
Name
Mandoman
Boat
Kathleen
We headed out on Friday night to fish Mexican waters and came home Sunday morning.The Pegasus is a top notch charter boat with 3 bad ass captains 1 awesome cook and great deck hand.I want to thank CrownCo for the bad ass trip. Everybody caught there limit on Dorado and maybe 60 Yellow fin tuna and 1 yellow tail. You know it's good fishing when we call other boats to take over for us! We trolled all day and we caught a few tuna and dorados on the troll following the dolphins. Overall this was one bad ass experience for the first time. GoPro video coming [email protected]

View attachment 551838
Glad to hear it. Went on Pegasus few years ago and totally sucked balls(crew). good for you!

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
My neck now has a badass KINK in it, and headache from standing on my melon! LOL Glad it was a good trip! LOL

Upvote 0

Chainsaw1

Jan 19, 2008
Santa Ana
Name
Tim
Boat
None

View attachment 551838

That Bad Ass boat is Fishy as hell!!! We charter every year and always have spectacular trips.
I've ridden most of the boats down there and Pegasus is the highest scorer (for my 34 years of
Tuna fishing) My opinion-I know. Always always a great experience.
Tim

Upvote 0