2futitus

Checks in the Mail
Aug 6, 2012
McCleary
Name
Nick
Boat Name
BW 255 Conquest
Yikes is this really where there at this week? Is it due W or SW? Thanks for the help, we’re trying to make a decision now for tomorrow.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Florida
Name
Good
Boat Name
2021 Allied WildCat 30
I’m hoping the light westerly winds push them closer than that.

Upvote 0

liltrouble

Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat Name
Mr. Buttercup
Wednesday weather looks very, very ugly. I hope it doesn't bring this cluster f%&#@€ called 2020 to an end. The fish are getting really big.

Some of the rainbow unicorns that are showing up need to get put on a scale and beat the state record. Watching those fish with long, pointy things jumping last week was tortuous.

• Wow
Reactions: pacificscout
Upvote 0

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat Name
255 BW Conquest “Double Header”
yes but that doesn't mean they are getting into any fish. have you heard first hand from any reliable sources that they are working for fish or just working hoping?
Not firsthand, but heard Secondhand... that one of the Westport 6 packs and one of the illwaco ones did really good work yesterday in the general area of 46x125

Upvote 0

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat Name
28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
yes but that doesn't mean they are getting into any fish. have you heard first hand from any reliable sources that they are working for fish or just working hoping?
Couple days ago one of the Ilwaco charters reported some fish (33 for 5 guys) SW-ish slightly inside the 125 line. Not sure about yesterday.

Upvote 0

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat Name
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
Jeff and Kim you may be correct as far as the day before and yesterday, but how is the fishing today? we all know each day is different, and people chase yesterdays fish everyday, hoping its as hot as it was the day before, its kinda how it works. I was just curious if anyone knows how today is, cause day before and yesterday intel doesn't do anything for saturday. there is a S wind pretty steady and they haven't been in the same area twice is all I'm saying. so what's the report for today?

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Florida
Name
Good
Boat Name
2021 Allied WildCat 30
A bit early for today’s reports. Shake & Bake was from 70-77 sm from our docks.

Upvote 0

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
Aug 3, 2009
Olympia,WA
Name
Brian
Boat Name
Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
That's all I was saying is there are 10 ish boats all congregated working a small patch sw of ilwaco. No first hand info benji. I'll text you if I hear something.

Reactions: FishPimpII
Upvote 0

Cohoho

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat Name
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
Let’s just say it wasn’t stellar out of CR mouth today. Few fish across the board for all boats. Out to 125 line never heard anything more than a few while we were out today.

Upvote 0

Latest posts