Big Bay Yachts

Josh Lucas

Apr 15, 2017
ventura
Name
Josh Lucas
Boat
23' Carvelle Seahawk
Please let me know if you are or planning to sell your parker or defiance pilot house, serious buyer and willing to get everything going as soon as possible. not here to waste anyones time, nor do I want my time wasted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

soul troller

Mine bends where yours ends
Mar 14, 2004
Murrieta Ca
Name
Lou
Boat
Pursuit 2870 WA
You have a big advantage with the $ in hand and it being this time of year.
There will be some good deals coming on the market in the coming months obviously .
Good luck with your search . Lots of nice sleds down here.

Reactions: Josh Lucas
Upvote 0

Elgallo

Rooster
Aug 6, 2009
Monterey Bay, CA
Name
Bob
Boat
20', Shamrock Pilothouse, The Hoochie
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
  • May 22, 2013
    some where on the water
    Name
    Pat
    Boat
    High on the Goat
    Please let me know if you are or planning to sell your parker or defiance pilot house, serious buyer and willing to get everything going as soon as possible. not here to waste anyones time, nor do I want my time wasted.
    Might help what size you are looking for?

Upvote 0

mbmax556

Jan 28, 2020
    San Diego, CA
    Name
    Max Eichenour
    Boat
    1995 sunbird 180cc w/ 115hp e-tec
    Hey my name is Max I work at HH Marine in San Diego, Ca. We're So Cal's only Defiance & Arima boats dealership. I've got a used 2019 Admiral 220ex and a few brand new 220's on order. Feel free to give me a call with any questions or interest you may have. 858-357-5621 or [email protected]

Upvote 0

split172

Aug 3, 2015
    Orange County
    Name
    One More
    Boat
    Steiger Craft 25
    Hey my name is Max I work at HH Marine in San Diego, Ca. We're So Cal's only Defiance & Arima boats dealership. I've got a used 2019 Admiral 220ex and a few brand new 220's on order. Feel free to give me a call with any questions or interest you may have. 858-357-5621 or [email protected]

he’s a pretty patient dude to still be waiting a year for the right deal. Highly doubt it!

Upvote 0