PARKER BOAT STORAGE

ultimatejay

Jan 11, 2019
Anaheim
Name
Jarrett Lynch
Boat Name
Cayman 226
I want to get a Parker but I dont have RV parking at my house and don't know of any storage places near me in Anaheim. Where do you guys keep your Parkers? Looking for something around Huntington or Long Beach, close to launch ramp and no have to worry about theft and vandalism. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0

af dreamer

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 16, 2007
long beach,ca
Name
tom
Boat Name
44 luhrs dreamer
Check with Alamitos Bay marina(Long Beach marina).They have a nice dry storage next to the Marine Stadium.Close to 2 launch ramps.I think 25Ft max.I keep my Whaler there.Tom

Reactions: ultimatejay
Upvote 0

neil c

Fish Killing Fool
  • Mar 28, 2011
    long beach
    Name
    neil
    Boat Name
    34 Radovich/ Four Reel Sportfishing
    If you choose sunset aquatic beware of Nancy, she runs it and does not put up with no bullish-t. Good place to keep your boat, had mine there for a few years with no issues.

Reactions: ultimatejay
    Upvote 0

Kevin A

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat Name
    25' aqua sport
    Is storing a Parker any different than storing any other boat?
    I was wondering the same thing. Does a parker need a special spot to store it, or Is it because of an IGO thing and if you don't own a parker your from a different planet and they only talk to people who own a parker??????

Upvote 0
    May 13, 2004
    Long Beach and points due west
    Name
    Bob Ballew
    Boat Name
    2520 Parker with twin 200 Yamahas
    ..Com'on guys...get real....Parkers are exceptionally popular because they: 1) hold their value; 2) are great fishing platforms due to the deck space from using a platform to mount the engines and 3) the enclosed commercial looking cabins are perfect for overniters at the islands.
    ...Yes, you may need a special spot to store it, as the 25'er is 9 1/2' wide compared to the 23' 8 1/2' width. Narrow driveways may be an issue, as well as the slots (Sunset) are usually made for 8 1/2' wide boats. A very tight fit, especially if you drive a long bed truck and try to turn in the limited space between rows....
    ...Lots of good boats out there but, Parker owners are a different breed who love their boats and the "Back East" commercial lobster boat look....
    ..."Beware of Nancy"...hardly...as long as you adhere to the rules, (no issue for people of common sense,(seemingly, sadly lacking these days), she is very nice and if there is a problem, she resolves it quickly, but, firmly....The only negative is the storage cost is going up every year...:(
    ...Me? I only talk to people who get the big picture....:) O,K., I will talk to other Parker owners if their boat is at least 25'......

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

ultimatejay

Jan 11, 2019
    Anaheim
    Name
    Jarrett Lynch
    Boat Name
    Cayman 226
    Is storing a Parker any different than storing any other boat?
    The reason I said Parker is because I have a Robalo Cayman 226 with no overhead tower because I park it inside my shop I only have a 10 ft door. Once a parker or any deep V boat or larger boat is on a trailer with a tower, radar, rocket holders ect your looking at 15+ feet to be able to park it inside somewhere. If your parking it outside then it doesnt matter. I would prefer to park inside a shop to get the boat out of the sun. Sun kills boats quickly

Upvote 0

vipertom1970

Tuna Sniper
    Oct 26, 2015
    Inland Empire
    Name
    tom
    Boat Name
    2018 Parker 2320 SL
    The reason I said Parker is because I have a Robalo Cayman 226 with no overhead tower because I park it inside my shop I only have a 10 ft door. Once a parker or any deep V boat or larger boat is on a trailer with a tower, radar, rocket holders ect your looking at 15+ feet to be able to park it inside somewhere. If your parking it outside then it doesnt matter. I would prefer to park inside a shop to get the boat out of the sun. Sun kills boats quickly
    get a custom cover, I am on my 4th year with my Parker sitting outside at my house in Riverside County and the boat still looks new. yes, it's freaking hot out here.

Reactions: Kevin A
    Upvote 0
    May 13, 2004
    Long Beach and points due west
    Name
    Bob Ballew
    Boat Name
    2520 Parker with twin 200 Yamahas
    One of the stations in that area only takes cash...check first....Me, I take my boat home after a trip, clean it, gas up at night at a nearby Vons and return the boat to Sunset the next day or two....lots cheaper than a gas dock..

Upvote 0

Latest posts