FHisherman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 15, 2011
Anacortes, WA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Parker
This is my first time creating a thread, so bear with me if it's not correct. I've been a 5 year or so BD member, but newbie poster. I'm the Northwest rep for Parker and Inside Passage Yacht Sales, based out of WA state. I wanted to post some pics of the 2520 demo boat we've rigged this Summer. It's been fishing salmon derbies, going to events, and, of course, taking potential Parker owners on demo rides. So far, that's been very successful. It's an awesome boat. People are blown away by the stability and ride in comparison to other boats.
It's mostly rigged for salmon now, because of the short time frame we were working with. Plans are for bait tank and more rigging for tuna. We got great stuff from Scotty, Burnewiin, and Garmin throughout. Couldn't be happier with the boat. Rides like a tank, but still nimble. Simple and solid. I think for a big 25 with a 9'6" bean, it's getting good numbers with the twin 200 I 4's. Garmin 7612 up front, and 7610 out back. The Burnewiin components are tricked out. Lots of the Washington Parker guys have seen it, but wanted to show it here. As we do more cool stuff with it, I'll post up more. Thanks to Kevin Kelly for advice, and vinyl pockets!
demofloatin2.jpg
newparker1.jpg
demoboat1.jpg
demosetup3.jpg
[ATT
AC
H=full]
793609[/ATT
ACH] ipysales2.jpg Yamagauge.jpg

Reactions: TakeItEasy

FHisherman

Aug 15, 2011
Anacortes, WA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Parker
Looks like I double posted some pics, sorry. A little trial and error. Got it now.

FHisherman

Aug 15, 2011
Anacortes, WA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Parker
Thanks Fred. Burnewiin! It's very high end, well built stuff. If you haven't seen it, it's hard to describe how nice it looks, and how well it functions. Everything just snaps in and out with a satisfying "thunk". The fillet table can move from the back, to the side, just snap in and out. Downrigger's use the mounts too, with a Scotty adaptor. Thinking about doing removable stainless side railings that would use the mounts too. Rod holders can be moved around quickly from mount to mount. One of the coolest things are removable cleats that use the mounts. Just leave your fender attached to the cleat, and pop the cleat in and out of the. No more tying/untying.

bakerj24

Feb 12, 2013
Bellingham,WA
Name
Jack Baker
Boat
Yours
This boat is really set up...Are you going to be selling this boat soon?

Pipejumper

Dec 17, 2014
Name
Larry
Boat
22' Alumaweld Intruder
I hope you bring this to the Seattle show. I think if a Parker dealer brought a 2520 to the show they'd sell a bunch.

Great set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: FHisherman

FHisherman

Aug 15, 2011
Anacortes, WA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Parker
The plan is to bring it to the Seattle Boat Show after fishing the Roche Harbor Salmon Classic. We will most likely have it for sale then...don't want to quote a price just yet on this specific boat. Waiting until closer to sale time to firm up what we will offer it for. I'll start rigging another demo in December hopefully, so we'll have a fairly seamless transition from this boat to a new one. That's what we're thinking long term: Run a demo boat for a year, and offer it for sale at the show.