Baja Editor
May 11, 2011
Lake Elsinore, CA USA
www.garycgraham.com
Name
Gary Graham
Boat
Watercloset
One of my readers asked for some suggestions for Pangas (See below)
Any suggestions
Thanks in advance

That Baja Guy-Gary Graham

My dad and I are amateur fishermen from San Diego and have some experience going out on boats from Pt. Loma and out of Ensenada. With all the virus concerns, we would ideally like to find a captain/fishing outfit that offers private panga trips as opposed to bigger boats fishing side by side next to strangers. Do you happen to have any suggestions or leads? We'd be realistically able to make it as far south as San Quintin. I've seen lots of small commercial fishing pangas out of Popotla. Anything between South Rosarito to Ensenada would be ideal.

Reactions: Tiagosahn

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Jaimes Sportfishing San Quintin Baja California, really great family guy, nothing fancy but most bang for the buck. Google it , or pm for information,
1056471_c8987d152c52090e33b98380ff7dc26a.JPG

apple harbor

PINCHE GUERO
Mar 18, 2007
SEAL BEACH,BAJA MALIBU MEX
Name
anthony motshagen
Boat
26skipjack liki tiki
First thing South of Rosarito is Popotla,I fish Ensenada,San Quintin,Gonzaga,Bola ,but I am up here in Baja Malibu so my buddy Charlie in Popotla is my guy for fast quick trips,fished with him last Monday his # is from U.S. 011 521 661 110 0325 in MEX +52 611 110 0325............Ensenada Memo El Dorado Sport Fishing 011 521 646 185 1245 in MEX + 52 646 185 1245.............tell them Tony gave you the contact,Also if Charlie does not answer just try again or next day or hour later it's the right #,Popotla is prmitive beach launch with cross plank panga.Memo converted sea ray center council walk around high speed convex hull bullet panga...love that boat....every couple years he gets it painted and makes upgrades wasn't back couple weeks ago hopefully now.

yakmandan

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 30, 2007
AZ.
Name
DAN
Boat
19ft Bayrunner Baja
It's worth the drive to San Quintin but I don't think you can get down there right now

tgorman

Jul 22, 2010
Loma Dorada. Tijuana Mexico
grovescapital.com
Name
Todd Gorman
Boat
Robalo R180
My son just called Charlie in Popotla and he said $350 for 6 hours fishing Coronados
7am - 1pm has enough room for 4-5 guys.. 28' panga is what he told Kevin.
said to give him 3-5 days heads up. For those that dont know Popotla is just past Rosarito and the FOX Stuidos Very easy to get too.

Reactions: Leslie. Christensen

FM-Outside

Apr 9, 2015
Name
Frank
Boat
Anchor Baby
Verdugo Sportfishing runs Pangas out of Popotla (southern edge of rosarito)

Pancheke

CHILANGO HATER
Apr 28, 2004
ENSENADA
Name
PANCHEKE
Boat
QUE ?????
In ensenada look for blackfin sportsfishing on FB .. Nacho is hottest cap at this time in the area

Tiagosahn

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 4, 2008
San Diego
www.prs24-7.com
Name
Tiagosahn
Boat
25' Hydrasport
One of my readers asked for some suggestions for Pangas (See below)
Any suggestions
Thanks in advance

That Baja Guy-Gary Graham

My dad and I are amateur fishermen from San Diego and have some experience going out on boats from Pt. Loma and out of Ensenada. With all the virus concerns, we would ideally like to find a captain/fishing outfit that offers private panga trips as opposed to bigger boats fishing side by side next to strangers. Do you happen to have any suggestions or leads? We'd be realistically able to make it as far south as San Quintin. I've seen lots of small commercial fishing pangas out of Popotla. Anything between South Rosarito to Ensenada would be ideal.
I recommend Erendira, Castros Fishing Place, you will not be disappointed!