Strike Pro Lures
Apr 14, 2008
Houston TX USA
www.strikeproamerica.com
Name
Steve
Boat
N/A
One of our customers just returned from Panama and sent me these pics of the fish he caught on our Tuna Hunter poppers. Based on all of the reports and the number of lures that I send down there, Panama is Mecca for popper fishing. I can't wait to get down there.

PanamaTripApril2008067.jpg

PanamaTripApril2008064.jpg

PanamaTripApril2008054.jpg

PanamaTripApril2008038.jpg

PanamaTripApril2008013.jpg

Upvote 0

tbuckshot

Almost A Member
Aug 12, 2003
Corpus Christi, TX
Visit site
Name
Tom Buckner
Boat
15 ft waterline
I am going to spend a couple of weeks in June down there. Do you know any good boats that I can charter without doing the 'package deal' thang? I am going to try to fish out of Contadora (Isla perlas), Playa Blanca, Pedasi, and Santa Catalina. I got a ton of poppers and other stuff to take.

Upvote 0

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!
Snappers and Ambers on the poppers,,,,,,,,,,,now that looks like fun!

Upvote 0

jimfrogs

Jun 19, 2007
Oakland CA
Name
roach
Boat
sold them all
I am going to spend a couple of weeks in June down there. Do you know any good boats that I can charter without doing the 'package deal' thang? I am going to try to fish out of Contadora (Isla perlas), Playa Blanca, Pedasi, and Santa Catalina. I got a ton of poppers and other stuff to take.
Get a hold of Paradise lodge in Panama and fish with Chad. He can be very informal and it is not a package deal charter like a lot of other places. Tell him what you want and he will work with you. Good luck
Paradise Fishing Lodge; [email protected]

Upvote 0