DH10

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 18, 2009
Pinedale WY USA
Name
Dave Harper
Boat
17 Crestliner
My wife and I are planning a trip to Panama sometime in March or April 2010. We have fished extensively in Baja, (and inshore in Xcalak Mexico and Belize). Our plan is to spend 2 weeks, with a week or so of sightseeing and week of fishing.

I have been checking the web and it seems the fishing is pretty expensive. I am not cheap (OK THAT cheap), but the lodges seem to be around $4000-5000 per person per week of fishing. I like to fish, but $9,000 for the 2 of us to fish for a week is pretty steep.

I am not that interested in billfish, but would really like to catch some AJ, roosters, cubera etc on Jigs or poppers if possible.

Any thoughts?

Dave

masonbo

masonboro
Apr 25, 2009
Cape Fear, N.C.
Name
David
Boat
too many
DH10,
I am going to Panama in mid-march.I am looking for a couple of more anglers to join us.We will be jigging and popping the whole trip for Roosters,Cubera's,Yellowfin, Grouper and A.J.'s.We are going with Panama Sportfishing Lodge and will have Capt.Macho & Capt.Sergio who are two of the best in Panama.
The rate that I am getting is much better than what you have posted and it is "All-Inclusive". No surprise fee's at the end of trip.There is also many activities that you may be intrested in if you do not want to fish for 5 straight day's.
P.M. me for more info.I have done this trip before and have been very succesfull!
David

JPKIPP63

CAPT. JOHN KIPP
Jan 26, 2009
puerto armuelles, panama
WWW.AQUAADVENTURESPANAMA.COM
Name
john kipp
Boat
35 foot,deepsport,ms barica
I have a lodge in panama for sportfishing for the type of fishing you are looking for. Give me a call and i think we can give you a very fair deal. We do share boats and also have the nicest lodge in panama. if your wife wants a really nice lodge then we would be a good choice. you can visit our website at www.aquaadventurespanama.com and you can reach me at 3372414305. hope to hear from you.

john kipp

mazemads

Nov 9, 2009
Denmark
Name
Mads
Boat
None
Hi

Check www.panadventure.com. I was there in june, had great fishing for roosters, cuberas, jacks, tunas, sailfish etc. etc. Great lodge as well. You should contact Pascal (the owner) for more information. Highly recomended.

The price used to be 350 usd. pr. person (in group of 3 persons).

Tight lines
Mads
Denmark