Go Pads!...

MJC

Jul 17, 2009
Sanbernardino
Name
Mike
Boat
none
For those being Pad fans theres no way you cant be pumped about the moves made this off season. Have always liked the padres and there coach.
Hoping ya'll take it to the Doyers this year.

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
Hard to believe....no we just need to get rid of the San diego curse

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
We are gonna surprise a few people this year.

With the signing of Shields we went from 30/1 to 18/1 odds to win World Series.

Definitely headed in the right direction....

Northeastfshman

I see OJ
Dec 20, 2008
San Clemente
Name
Brett Weinberg
Boat
Parker 2120SCDV
Extremely Jealous. That was the single most impressive display of overhauling your roster without gutting you're farm I've ever seen.

F FRED WILPON

Reactions: Philligan

Peteb

newbie my ass
Nov 30, 2010
Lake Havasu City, Az
Name
Pete
Boat
20' Wooldridge Pisces II
Can't wait to see ya at Safeco Field May 12 & 13. Mariners made a few improvements this year too. Vegas says 14-1 for the World Series!

Reactions: kuyamonster

RiceEater

Jan 10, 2006
El Cajon
Name
Shed
Boat
n/a
I know that I'm excited for the Padres this season. I'll witness some of it when we head out for a Spring Training game out in Peoria next month. Should make for a great season and I'm sure that there might be a couple more moves before the season starts. Pitching has gotten much better for the starting rotation and the bullpen has always been phenomenal. Hopefully the addition of these new bats will keep us in contention through the first couple of months. No injuries to the core should keep us in contention throughout the season, but we'll see what happens. I like the Padres chances this year.

Vermonster

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
I know that I'm excited for the Padres this season. I'll witness some of it when we head out for a Spring Training game out in Peoria next month.
I assume that's a pretty good time? I have 2 young boys, and have thought about going out there for a couple of years now.

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Been waiting patiently last 3 seasons for wasted payroll to be off the books and salary cap space to open up. Preller spent the extra $ wisely. Should be a good season. Get to see the boys play in Seattle in May then back home prior to July 4th fishing trip. Mirror match with Mariners again @ PetCo 6-30/7-1...Good times await! GO SWINGING FRIARS! :beerbang:

CHUBACA6

Jul 29, 2007
LA
Name
Oscar
Boat
none yet
Hated to see Kemp go to a team in the same division. We'll see how the Padres do with the target on their back now, can Bud handle the pressure of having to actually win….

Fish Asassin

one cast = one kill
May 16, 2012
San Diego / Baja
Name
Fred Garvin
Boat
U.S.S. Mobile (LKA 115)
Hated to see Kemp go to a team in the same division. We'll see how the Padres do with the target on their back now, can Bud handle the pressure of having to actually win….
Always the same shit with Dodger fans.. Kim Kardashian complex, We're the best! We're the best! Mom, tell everybody I'm the best, and the prettiest. STFU

Reactions: Simon Bon Bowery

CHUBACA6

Jul 29, 2007
LA
Name
Oscar
Boat
none yet
Always the same shit with Dodger fans.. Kim Kardashian complex, We're the best! We're the best! Mom, tell everybody I'm the best, and the prettiest. STFU
LOL, classic Inferiority Complex….by the way, after 5 years Kemp still can't hit an off speed pitch.

Reactions: Fish Asassin

Fish Asassin

one cast = one kill
May 16, 2012
San Diego / Baja
Name
Fred Garvin
Boat
U.S.S. Mobile (LKA 115)
Padres are gonna take a shot this year.
The Giants (champs) have a great team, but can be beaten.

RiceEater

Jan 10, 2006
El Cajon
Name
Shed
Boat
n/a
I assume that's a pretty good time? I have 2 young boys, and have thought about going out there for a couple of years now.
Yeah, it is a good time out there. We took my son out there 3 years ago and coupled that with a Phoenix Suns basketball game. We just bought our lawn tickets where he could run around and had a little picnic during the game So now, we're doing the same thing, but bringing along our 2 1/2 year daughter. Son and grandpa will be doing the Pelicans/Suns game on Thursday night and we're all doing the Padres game on Friday afternoon in 3 weeks. Your sons will enjoy it out there with the weather and baseball.

Reactions: Fish Asassin