Offshore Pacifica Sportsfishing

PENN
Status
Not open for further replies.

tunaman100

Jun 20, 2010
Garden Grove
Thinking about jumping on the Pacifica next week out of seaforth, can anybody tell me about the boat layout and crew. I’m not super picky about food or anything like that it’s just a quick 1.5 day. If it’s fishy and there’s some elbow room I’m happy. Thanks.

Reactions: Capt Devo
Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
He's just pointing out some truth.

Lot of truth to this... After all it didn't beach itself

Bring a helmet and a ladder

The Pacifica is having a great fishing season. No, the boat did not beach itself, it took human error to accomplish that. If the opportunity presents itself in the future, I would gladly jump at the chance to fish with Andrew Viola.

Upvote 0

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
Natural born dipshit. People died this morning. Save your sarcasm this one time.
Do you consider everyone who doesn't take unnecessary risk and feels self preservation is his own responsibility a dip shit? Tell me Einstein, what the hell does this thread have to do with the lives lost this morning, are you still working on a hangover from last night?

I have personally fished with Andrew for more years than 50% of the good people here on BD. Does that mean I should jump in a car with him if he has been drinking? I wouldn't do it for him or anyone else for that matter.

Upvote 0

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
The Pacifica is having a great fishing season. No, the boat did not beach itself, it took human error to accomplish that. If the opportunity presents itself in the future, I would gladly jump at the chance to fish with Andrew Viola.
Unless you haven't been reading the fish reports daily, word has it everyone is having a great fishing season and their are a lot of boats to choose from. If you personally have a vested interest in Andrews operation, I can understand you getting your panties in a bunch.

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
I fished the Aztec, wet boat fore and aft bait tanks. Great captain and crew worked tirelessly to put us on fish. Food was great.

Reactions: KCiuchta
Upvote 0

tunacraze

• Nov 27, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    Steve Brunton
    Boat
    The Big Ones
    I fished the Aztec, wet boat fore and aft bait tanks. Great captain and crew worked tirelessly to put us on fish. Food was great.

Bait tanks certainly overflow a bit fore and aft. Almost forgot about that Steve! I do like Greg's play by play sonar call though. :D

Reactions: Steve K
    Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
    Jan 2, 2005
    Bishop
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Maybe if we stop brushing these incidents under the rug and saying it was ok, it was just an accident these accidents will actually stop.
    Not trying to brush anything under the rug. There’s a difference between ignoring an incident and dragging it through the mud every time someone brings the boat up as the problem. It was one guy, fucked up and fell asleep. It’s OK to move on, more people should try it.

Unless you haven't been reading the fish reports daily, word has it everyone is having a great fishing season and their are a lot of boats to choose from. If you personally have a vested interest in Andrews operation, I can understand you getting your panties in a bunch.

Since this body of Yellowfin popped up nearby, yes all the boats are having good fishing. Yes, I have read lots of reports and this current bonanza is just part of the season. My boxer briefs fit just fine.

Reactions: Tunacious
    Upvote 0

makairaa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    Not trying to brush anything under the rug. There’s a difference between ignoring an incident and dragging it through the mud every time someone brings the boat up as the problem. It was one guy, fucked up and fell asleep. It’s OK to move on, more people should try it.

Since this body of Yellowfin popped up nearby, yes all the boats are having good fishing. Yes, I have read lots of reports and this current bonanza is just part of the season. My boxer briefs fit just fine.
    Ok, I will let the beaching go. Oh wait, what about the time before when someone died? 1 time is an accident, twice is a pattern meaning whomever is in charge did not learn enough from the first time. So it was not 1 guy. Nice disinformation.

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
    Jan 2, 2005
    Bishop
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    I quit, I’m done. Do what you gotta do.
    You were going to do that anyway.
    Nobody’s changing their opinion today.

Reactions: Tunacious
    Upvote 0

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
    Irvine, Ca
    Name
    Rusty
    Boat
    1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con

Your original reply was your panties fit just fine and now you change it to boxer breifs? Dude, nobody will judge you for wearing your panties, change it back to original reply. LMAO.

Upvote 0

makairaa

May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    I quit, I’m done. Do what you gotta do.
    You were going to do that anyway.
    Nobody’s changing their opinion today.
    I will only bug you one more time and this is an honest question. How many times does the same thing have to happen to the same crew other than the second captain I assume before you consider it a problem?

Upvote 0

Edward L Russ

Almost A Member
    Jan 23, 2017
    Mv
    Name
    Rusty cage
    Boat
    Mission fishin
    Thinking about jumping on the Pacifica next week out of seaforth, can anybody tell me about the boat layout and crew. I’m not super picky about food or anything like that it’s just a quick 1.5 day. If it’s fishy and there’s some elbow room I’m happy. Thanks.
    Great offshore report

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
    Jan 2, 2005
    Bishop
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Dude, you’re just pissed because you didn’t reply quickly enough! ;)

Upvote 0

mrkrabs

Mar 3, 2009
    Santee/ca/usa
    Name
    Marty
    Boat
    Lard ass
    :rolleyes:

When-youre-trying-cool-date-you-end-up-making-huge-mess.gif

Upvote 0