Pacifica on line for 7-5-19

billa

Sep 27, 2007
Bend, Oregon
Name
Bill
Boat
20' NorthRiver.
11 people on board...... I think that on "Deadliest Catch" they refer to them as 11 "souls" on board when talking to the Coast Guard prior to the catastrophe happening. Smooth sailing Gilligan.

Reactions: fish4us

skrilla

allirks
May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Len
Boat
plastic fantastic
Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. Good luck fellas. Fair seas and hot coffee.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
jim
Boat
24 ft grady white
I wonder who's driving.

ocsleeper

May 1, 2008
Anaheim
Name
Ricky
Boat
Cobia 220 DC
You have to play the odds here. What's the chance of something like this happening twice to the same boat? I'm sure it's smaller than the chance of it happening once to any other boat.

It's like sending your kid to a school that already had a shooting. The odds of it happening again is much smaller and the data backs it up as no school have ever had multiple mass shootings

Reactions: SalmonidDave

SalmonidDave

9' or higher only.15' two handed is way fun!
May 12, 2019
SFV
Name
Dave
Boat
N/A
You have to play the odds here. What's the chance of something like this happening twice to the same boat? I'm sure it's smaller than the chance of it happening once to any other boat.

It's like sending your kid to a school that already had a shooting. The odds of it happening again is much smaller and the data backs it up as no school have ever had multiple mass shootings
How about we just have no school shootings, and no running aground?

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
needs a new name...pacific littoral zone

Reactions: dh515