gnehekul

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 23, 2012
los angeles
Name
Fishead
Boat
cash carrying ho
Simple fix when a company gets into trouble. Sell to new company and depending on what it is.. owners can still be there. Mike though... He can't run a boat for a whole

Reactions: spize909

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
:appl:
So who purchased it?
I'm sure it was someone in the family. I called it when all this mess started going down. Anyone could of read it with brail. Good for Mike and the family,

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
:appl:

I'm sure it was someone in the family. I called it when all this mess started going down. Anyone could of read it with brail. Good for Mike and the family,

so, if that's the case.........it'll just be more of the same. :shake:

I really like the boat. However, it needs to be owned by someone who can and will take proper care of it. And then, there is the whole "broken GPS" issue......but I kinda think that will get taken care of..........one way, or another.

terryc.

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 12, 2006
Chatsworth
Name
Terry
Boat
20 ft. Marlin cc
so, if that's the case.........it'll just be more of the same. :shake:

I really like the boat. However, it needs to be owned by someone who can and will take proper care of it. And then, there is the whole "broken GPS" issue......but I kinda think that will get taken care of..........one way, or another.
I thought it was the Radar !!!!!

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
New owners are the same owners of the constitution. She is being renamed Poseiden.

Reactions: PVfishwife

PVfishwife

Dec 10, 2012
Temecula/CA/USA
www.constitutionsportfishing.com
Name
Nicole Denette
Boat
Constitution & Poseidon
Hi everyone. Nicole here. I never post on BD, but I'm here to say Keith and I are the new owners of the Pacific Star which is now the Poseidon. We look forward to running the new boat and meeting new customers. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me on the Constitution office line for now at 866-903-7742. Thank you.

nu2reels

edited so you don't read the defaulted stuff, lol
Nov 26, 2008
Los Angeles- South Central
Name
Dan
Boat
None
Hi everyone. Nicole here. I never post on BD, but I'm here to say Keith and I are the new owners of the Pacific Star which is now the Poseidon. We look forward to running the new boat and meeting new customers. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach me on the Constitution office line for now at 866-903-7742. Thank you.
Well, welcome back and thank you for posting this info.

Stevensaw

Jun 26, 2018
san diego
Name
Big Dick Johnson
Boat
Amy Fisher
Where are you running out of?

writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
Is Chris going to remain the Captain?

writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
Sweet... If he runs things anything like his Pops it will be an exceptional operation! Look forward to fishing PV with Keith one of these days.