Strongsad52

Sardine Slayer
Aug 5, 2007
Redlands
Name
chris
Boat
Unsinkable II
Hey guys and gals. I'm running a 15 passenger charter on the PacDawn Saturday Oct 3 9pm to the 6th 6am. I have 6 open spots left after some dropouts and no responses from last years group. I did this trip last year and we did alright. Cost is $915 meals included. I will have either 5star or fishermans processing meet us at the dock. Mexican licences are not included. It's a cool group of friends who have been fishing for years together but the 'rona got a few down. DM me with your phone number and I'll text you about payments. Venmo or Paypal friends preferred. Thanks guys and hope to see you on the boat.

Reactions: rechargeable

Strongsad52

Sardine Slayer
Aug 5, 2007
Redlands
Name
chris
Boat
Unsinkable II
Small bump. Just to let everyone know that for this trip is a veritable who's who of fishing royalty that has been invited. Dennis Braid, Frank Lopreste, Aaron Remy, Zane Grey, Clayton Dobbs, Myself, Bobby, Dave, some other guy names Dave, Kaley, all have been given an invitation. So far only the last 5 have responded yes. So if you want to see what single A fishing looks like jump on board!

Strongsad52

Sardine Slayer
Aug 5, 2007
Redlands
Name
chris
Boat
Unsinkable II
Slightly more urgent bump. Afternoon friends. Still needing to fill 6 spots for my charter. 2.5 day super limited load trip on the pacific dawn. Max 15 passengers. $915. We might actually have fun. 2 weeks to go!

Strongsad52

Sardine Slayer
Aug 5, 2007
Redlands
Name
chris
Boat
Unsinkable II
Quick update we're down to 5 spots left on this trip. Families are welcome! Distance learning at its best. Hit me up for info: Chris 818 943 7757.

Reactions: Peg North

Strongsad52

Sardine Slayer
Aug 5, 2007
Redlands
Name
chris
Boat
Unsinkable II
One week to go bump. Still sitting on 5 spots. Convenient 9 pm departure time. Weather forecast looks poor to great depending on which farmers almanac I read. The sculpin bite is heating up!