Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
We had a filming/ fishing charter yesterday aboard the Pacific Dawn, the early morning bite was all Bat Rays, after a long move at Santa Cruz Island we found some white sea bass and halibut. We only had six for the trip and two nice halibut, all the fish were taken on live squid. Pat the skipper said that all the WSB he had been taking were on the front side of the island, but we couldn't fish there yesterday because of all of the wind. I'll be back up here on Wed aboard the Mirage.
PacificDawn2012055.jpg

PacificDawn2012024.jpg

PacificDawn2012019.jpg

PacificDawn2012016.jpg

PacificDawn2012006.jpg

Upvote 0

cliff_fishes

Fishing when I can
Mar 11, 2006
Lakewood
www.youtube.com
Name
Clifford Friend
Boat
216 Cabo 1985 E-TICKET
It was nice to finally meet you Dan. I had a great time yesterday, that big black sea bass must have weighed at lest 150 lbs, nice release. I will have to come back out on your charters, they are easy going and fun. Great boat the Pacific Dawn, I love the bunks. My 1/2 WSB will taste great tonight!(I was one of two hooks in the WSB) Thanks again for the good time.

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Dan is the man!!! WTG on a nice shot at good eats!!

Upvote 0

Tvdan

Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
It was nice to finally meet you Dan. I had a great time yesterday, that big black sea bass must have weighed at lest 150 lbs, nice release. I will have to come back out on your charters, they are easy going and fun. Great boat the Pacific Dawn, I love the bunks. My 1/2 WSB will taste great tonight!(I was one of two hooks in the WSB) Thanks again for the good time.

it was nice to have you on our charter and I enjoyed talking and fishing with you.

Upvote 0

Tvdan

Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
Never fails...always a hater around. Nice report!

haters just seem to like to follow me around, I'm finally at peace about my haters, not everyone is going to like me and all the people that say mean things about me are people who have never spent time with me at the rail pulling on a fish or helping out at one of my youth foundation events. I'll just keep posting my reports here for those that enjoy them. I'm back on the water tomorrow night.

Upvote 0

Irishman818

I got 99 problems....
Nov 26, 2011
Santa Clarita, CA
Name
Jonathan
Boat
Nope
Couldn't get one handed off to you huh Dan?

What's your hard-on for Dan Hernandez? Really? Search his posts. Nothing positive. Without some reason why, just looks like you're taking pot-shots from inside the closet.

I've never met Dan. I form my own opinions of people based on my interaction with them personally. If you've got a problem with him, take it up with him, not online where someone can google him and see some jack-ass response or review.

My point is, whatever your beef is with Dan, take it up with him. Don't jump behind a keyboard and start assassinating people's character. Dan is a business man. Trust me, everytime you post something on his threads, he wants to fire back at you but he practices restraint. Maybe you should follow suit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

odnealtim

Almost A Member
Jun 21, 2008
pahrump nv
Name
tim
Boat
22 advantage
thats too bad dan .. you sound like a great guy and im sure you are life is full of jealous people out there that have to put people down and make wise cracks to bring themselves up ...for whatever reason ...just keep doing what u r doing with your shows and youth foundations alot of us out there truely do appreciate it .thanx

Upvote 0