Offshore Pacific Dawn 2 day charter complete rip off!!!

PENN
Status
Not open for further replies.

boswell

Sep 19, 2003
Marina del Rey
Name
jay
Boat
no got
I'm having a really hard time believing either Pat or Skinny would do anything sketchy. I've been on the boat several times and it's always a top class operation. The complete lack of any detail regarding what the complaint was is also troubling.

Reactions: bayparkboogie
Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Just getting in from 2 day charter (still on boat) and many passengers are feeling ripped off due to being denied keeping fish they caught and denied a 2nd day of actual real fishing. Several of us waiting to speak with 2nd ticket mike upon return to dock. Will give details when I return home tonite n get on computer. But people are pissed pissed pissed for paying for a fake 2 day.
Email me privately I will tell you what I know. I feel anything I or we try to post will be detected. Jeff

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
That's a pretty chickenshit response after your original post. But, it's a free country. I'll continue to enjoy a first class operation.

His original post???

I think you are confused right now, because this (below) was his original REPLY to this thread.

The limit in Ca is 10 falls under no more than ten of any one species. In mex its 2. Hope that helps.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.