PAC 12 Bowl Prediction Record

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by KnotyBuoyz, Dec 29, 2018.

?

What’s your PAC 12 Bowl Record Prediction?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2019.
  1. Below 500

33.3%
  2. Above 500

16.7%
  3. Doesn’t matter as they suck either way

33.3%
  4. I’m just happy they matched last years win total

16.7%
  1. KnotyBuoyz

KnotyBuoyz Not so newbie anymore

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10
    Where do you stand?

2. BiggestT

BiggestT I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    SM
    Boat:
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    Knotty, with the exception of UW, the PAC 12 is favored in the rest of their Bowl games. If that plays out, they will finish 4-3. However, as I have pointed out, in light of that Auburn blow out win over Purdue, tOSU should be legitimately concerned about facing UW. Purdue’s 103rd ranked defense held tOSU to just 20 points. UW’s defense is ranked 12th. They are legit. Good luck.

ASU became a one dimensional run team without N’Keal Harry who skipped the bowl game to sand himself for the draft. Selfish move on Harry’s part, big no surprise as ASU is a scummy football program.

Aside from their fairly good defense, Cal was not a good team. Offense was horrible. Couldn’t pass and their dumbshit coaches decided to pass instead of run in OT. Duh.

3. KnotyBuoyz

KnotyBuoyz Not so newbie anymore

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10
    It’s possible and I can see the PAC getting back to 500 before the Rose bowl game, but I don’t think they will be after it. Auburn v Purdue is as relevant as the Buckeyes putting up 60+ on the #1 ranked defense.

Didn’t Cal beat Washington, how relevant is that?

This bowl season has been been filled with lackluster performances, so it is really hard to tell who is coming to play for 60 minutes. Pretty obvious many of these bowl games are meaningless to some of the players. Seems like most every team is missing a key player or two, and some a lot more than that. I don’t have a problem with some of these guys protecting their draft status, if they have it, but damn there sure has been some ugly games.

4. Pescador Paul

Pescador Paul Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Paul
    Boat:
    Sold the Pursuit- Only a kayak and Wave Runner now
    I cannot remember a bowl season where this many players have been suspended. I suspect some of this relates to players not wanting to play in some of these meaningless games.

JMHO

5. BiggestT

BiggestT I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    SM
    Boat:
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    At the rate this is going, Wisconsin could be the only B1G team to win a bowl game and they were spoon fed a win with that match-up with a really bad Miami team. Check that, Miniscrotum won their bowl game over the triple option wizards of Georgia Tech.