killerfin

You fight like a girl !!!
Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
Load up our gear on to the boat at 10pm and we were off to the bait barge. woke up 5am and started trolling and trolling and then a kelp paddy it had quite few fish hooked a nice ytail and small dodo. The exciment of the day was when we were heading home one the troll rod goes off it was a blue marlin I would say about 80 to 100 lbs .total count for our trip was 9yt 28dodos and 1 blue marlin released. note to self never go on that boat again...:zelfmoord

Attachments

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
Actually that's a striper......................

Looks like a good day out on the water.

Stanley

Pro Boat Scrubber
Nov 28, 2003
Agua Hedionda
Visit site
Name
Spooker
Boat
24' Skipjack FB, 19.5' Glastron SE and a ScupperPro TW
...when we were heading home one the troll rod goes off it was a blue marlin...9yt 28dodos and 1 blue marlin released. note to self never go on that boat again...:zelfmoord
That's some pretty funny stuff right there. I've caught a shit-load of fish on that boat but have never used a picture taken on a boat I'll never go on again as my avatar.

Maybe it wasn't the boat.

Last edited:

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
I'm actually pretty stoked to see a sportie releasing a marlin. Good on them.

asabadin

May 11, 2006
glendora
Name
Angelo
Boat
16ft lowe side console tin can
that is a fishy ass boat always on the fish and the crew is eager and humble. The captain knows what's up and fishes late if the count is low and your getting bit.

killerfin

Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
how come you won't go back on the boat?

Lets just say that there was allot of unhappy customers of the boat due to the deck hands shitty ass attitude complain the hole trip. we had go into the bait well and put bait out for our selves. I had a good trip but I just wont go on that boat again. Sorry if I hurt any ones feeling ....

trudikue

Feb 5, 2004
Oceanside
Visit site
Name
Chris
Boat
31 Innovator
Hey Felipe,
no disrespect man, i don't want to get my ass kicked by you, but even a small Dodo looks huge when you hold 'm up.
Congrats about the fish and sorry about the boat

killerfin

Sep 6, 2006
santa ana
Name
Felipe
Boat
Your Mama
Hey Felipe,
no disrespect man, i don't want to get my ass kicked by you, but even a small Dodo looks huge when you hold 'm up.
Congrats about the fish and sorry about the boat
lol thanks but my fights are always in the ring unless you mess with my family...

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing