Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
I'm thinking maybe he had contact with the seller and has been reimbursed?
If not why else would you not out the name?

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
another thread leaving everyone hanging...............Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

Reactions: marlyn
Sep 10, 2016
Seal Beach
Name
Rob
Boat
Boston Whaler Justice
I hate these kinds of threads... Why bother seeking permission or approval in an open forum when you never intended to go through with it in the first place!

He chose to do the wrong thing by stealing your hard earned money!

Why bother protecting him?

Unless there’s another side of the story?

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
So I agreed to buy a fishing rod from a member June 10th. Since I was going through southern cal to San Diego for a 3 day trip, we agreed I would pick up the rod at his place.
Four days prior to pickup (trip was July 24th), he notified me the rod was locked up in his moms storage locker and he had no way of getting it. He offered to loan me a rod, ship the rod to me although it would be two weeks after my trip or a refund. I chose a refund and he agreed.
It took me until Sept 4th to get a partial refund after 4 request, each time a different excuse. Im still owed $125 and that was promised a couple days after September 4th and have yet to see anything. Text message went unanswered.
Just want to get some feedback ..I think 2 months to get repaid is not ok..Im not going to out him on here yet.
Here's some feedback for you...

If you dont start singing now, people are gonna think you are to blame based just off your indecisiveness and lack of execution.

There is no acceptable reason for waiting for a full refund for this long.

for-the-love-vef5sh.jpg

mike garrahan

TheSabreGuy
Sep 7, 2007
la habra hts
Name
mike garrahan
Boat
23 ft. crestliner
Who are you dealing with some 15 year old kid? The rod is in his mother's storage locker and he can't get it out. He doesn't have access to some boltcutters or a hacksaw. When it comes time to refund your money he doesn't have enough cash available for a full refund and has to make partial payments. You have waited 2 months for your money with nothing but excuses and you come on Bloodydecks to ask if maybe it would be OK to mention his name.

99% of the guys on here who sell stuff would have refunded your money in a heartbeat. If it was me I would have been standing on the side of the freeway with the money and as you drove to San Diego you wouldn't even have had to slow down. You had a deal. You sent the guy your money. The guy didn't hold up his end of the deal. End of story. Post his name and if he wants to post his side of the story I'm sure everyone would like to hear it.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Looks like we're never going to know who it was.

Reactions: marlyn

AWilliams

May 18, 2009
Ramona, Ca.
Name
Alin Williams
Boat
none
While everyone wants to know who the culprit is.
The OP hasn't been back on BD since 8:45 last night.
30 minutes after he posted this thread.
Some people have lives beyond BD.
Blasphemy... lol

I tell you what OP you're going to piss off a lot of people if you let this fucking clown off the hook with your money and he jacks another member here that maybe won't take it so nicely

Reactions: plj46

ahidog

10000 atta boys
Sep 15, 2004
San Diego
Name
Tom
Boat
105', Camcraft, 85', Ditmar, 65' Noreck
Jeez maybe he’s not been on in Les than 24 hours and you guys are crucifying him maybe he hasn’t seen the thread since he put it up. Swear to god you guys must all live here. Give him another day to get back on at least.

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen
Jeez maybe he’s not been on in Les than 24 hours and you guys are crucifying him maybe he hasn’t seen the thread since he put it up. Swear to god you guys must all live here. Give him another day to get back on at least.
See sealskinner's post above. On the other hand, he is a Newbie. I guess this is BD, but took me awhile get the lay of the land. On the third hand... hahaha... yeah, call the mofo out already.

Reactions: Vigilant32

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
I don't get it if you hover the pointy thing over his avatar it says he was last seen yesterday at 8:27 PM but the post was posted at 8:45 . Somethings fishy here .

FishAcquisition

Pithy Statement to make me appear 😎
Sep 19, 2005
La Quinta
Name
Dan
Boat
Only Aspirations-not the name of my boat-just have aspirations
Make a good guy out of him, ask him to send you $25 a week starting NOW. No one loses an arm. Give him a way to win and praise him for turning right when it is paid.

At 15 or 30 we’ve all done something worse😂

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Settle down kids..... This isn't your only interest on BD....or is it? Gonna buy something...for sure. ... In the next 24 hours from the BD SALE BOARDS.... than you have the right to be impatient.... otherwise.... just move on. May never be an answer. Maybe in 20 minutes? Who knows.... and who cares.

Just change your BD profile name..... everyone does it right? 2 or 3 "identities" on BD. ... I thought that was the norm. Read it myself here many times on numerous threads.

So.... If your buying something here "TONIGHT".... on BD..... you should be a little concerned..... otherwise.... you've said your piece.... move on. Comeback in a few days... I'm sure ALL will be "revealed".