Fishdood

Fishgistics
Sep 30, 2012
San Marcos, CA
www.facebook.com
Name
Austin
Boat
A group of my friends and I chartered the Outer Limits as we do a few times a year a couple weeks ago....we timed it just right.

Capt. Paul and crew is the best in the business on local big BFT. 10 people, 12 BFT over 150lb, 6 over 200LB with the big one at 259lb all in one day. Everyone hooked their own kite fish which made it awesome!

Ill let the video do the rest of the talking:

If it doesnt play try this link:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD5OVgaeHOM

Last edited:

Maing

Maing
Oct 20, 2017
Washington
Name
Maing
Boat
Me yak fer now
Yup! Got the same response. Click the play button and says, video unavailable.

Hooknfish

Oct 16, 2016
Anaheim
Name
Armando Gonzalez
Boat
Cortez
A group of my friends and I chartered the Outer Limits as we do a few times a year a couple weeks ago....we timed it just right.

Capt. Paul and crew is the best in the business on local big BFT. 10 people, 12 BFT over 150lb, 6 over 200LB with the big one at 259lb all in one day. Everyone hooked their own kite fish which made it awesome!

Ill let the video do the rest of the talking:

If it doesnt play try this link:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD5OVgaeHOM
[/QUOTE. AWESOME VIDEO

Oldtimer2

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 29, 2020
Iowa City Iowa
Name
Rob Malone
Boat
don't got no boat
Watched the YouTube video. Holy Mackerel!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! Good grief!! Tuna like that in October off of SoCal. Man have times changed. What a great trip!!

I am envious. I am amazed. I am salivating at the thought of BFT sashimi. LOL

Maing

Maing
Oct 20, 2017
Washington
Name
Maing
Boat
Me yak fer now
Did they give you the rod and you sat and when it got bit it was all you? No hook and hand!!!! Ooooooh man that was sick. I was on the pac queen same days 25-28 and they told us it was to rough on the first day so we went West and pulled on Patty yellow fin. Grrr!

Fishdood

Fishgistics
Sep 30, 2012
San Marcos, CA
www.facebook.com
Name
Austin
Boat
Did they give you the rod and you sat and when it got bit it was all you? No hook and hand!!!! Ooooooh man that was sick. I was on the pac queen same days 25-28 and they told us it was to rough on the first day so we went West and pulled on Patty yellow fin. Grrr!
Everyone on this trip was on the kite rod from bait deploying, blowup, getting tight, all the way to the boat. It was all you (no hook and hand). I think we only missed maybe 2 blowups, it was epic.

DMcD

Nov 21, 2011
Idyllwild, Ca USA
Name
Dennis McDougall
Boat
None
that was an awesome video, you guys! thoroughly enjoyed it. what an epic trip.

Maing

Maing
Oct 20, 2017
Washington
Name
Maing
Boat
Me yak fer now
I’m gonna have to fish that boat next year!!! I really like the 9-11 passengers!!!

afraser

Apr 20, 2008
sf, ca
Name
aaron
Boat
NA
If wasn't on a trip on Wednesday, I'd be looking to get on that boat. Cow land!!! Thank you for taking the time to make the video. I hope I have the will to do the same on our trip.

http404

Dyslexics Untie!
Nov 3, 2004
That one place
Name
Tim
Boat
ves-sel (noun) Nautical A craft, especially one larger than a rowboat, designed to navigate on water
Good footage Fishgistics!