our new $20 dollar bill

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
i guess this is our new $20 bill.What do you think.

image.jpg

Reactions: eric harner
Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
heard harriet tubs mentioned for the twenty and said "who the fuck is that"! Guess I didn't go to school in a politically correct year.

Upvote 0

skipjackrobert

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Nobody wants to comment..wonder why?

Upvote 0

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Yup crickets!

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
alright i cant resist,ya et would make alot more sense at least someone would know who the hell it is.call me sexist or racist but i would vote for this.

image.jpg

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
She is insanely well known among most Americans and is a good, logical choice for the bill if they decide to put a woman on it. I can't really think of a more well known woman off the top of my head. But certainly, she isn't the best looking lol.

Reactions: Bigeasy and Bizzy
Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
She started and operated the underground railroad, which helped runaway slaves get to the north prior and during the civil war.

She is insanely well known among most Americans and is a good, logical choice for the bill if they decide to put a woman on it. I can't really think of a more well known woman off the top of my head. But certainly, she isn't the best looking lol.

would you two like to chime in with your ages, and what state you went to school in.i've heard of the underground railroad of course but it wasn't something the history I was taught spent so much time on that I would call her the best know woman off the top of my head.

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ

Betsy Ross perhaps. That is if they can verify the legend as fact.

Reactions: tanner.s
Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Just make a $3 bill and put her on it........She was a true American Hero......

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
would you two like to chime in with your ages, and what state you went to school in.i've heard of the underground railroad of course but it wasn't something the history I was taught spent so much time on that I would call her the best know woman off the top of my head.
I'm 17 and attending Poway High. I learned about her in the 8th grade and we spent a considerable amount of time on her. Not sure how the curriculum has changed but I'm sure it has.

Betsy Ross is a great choice.

Reactions: rdrrm8e and boswell
Upvote 0

walkerman

May 7, 2008
Ventura
Name
Steve
Boat
n/a
Why does gender need to be a criteria? It is like when Hillery shrieks out "isn't it about time we had a woman president?" My answer is fuck no, it is about time we had a competent president. Margaret thatcher, hell yeah. Hillery....hell no.

Upvote 0

Northeastfshman

I see OJ
  • Dec 20, 2008
    San Clemente
    Name
    Brett Weinberg
    Boat
    Parker 2120SCDV
    The issue should be that bills are reserved for presidents and founding fathers. Something I don't think should change at all.

Not specifically that they put Harriet Tubman on the bill.

If they are going to move away from presidents and founding father's she is a fine choice. She stood for equality and freedom...something forgotten these days in this country. They are things our current government should be reminded of.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0