grander007

Well-Known "Member"
May 10, 2007
Honolulu
Name
zzzz
Boat
46, Bertram, Deep Blue
Way to go! The gut and the Primo are the answer...plus your SKILL...

Tight lines,

Leilani J

Jun 22, 2010
Pearl City
Name
Ryan
Boat
Leilani J
Hey good going guys! Nice fish! You guys just beat me out for the tourney, but one cant grumble with 5G's.

Ill take it

May 7, 2007
Hawaii
Name
primo
Boat
21ft force
congrats on that $10,000 fish !!!!! how can i get my hands on one of those ahi killers leave me a message aloha.

da eslits

Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
good going guys. i understand that was the first day. did u guys take 1st? i was there the second day, lots of ahi popped up at the weigh-ins. who took sunday? i know nalani kai had 5 pieces, and several others had 2 and 3. just wanted to find out. thanx.

tsutomu

Mar 7, 2009
Aiea, hi
www.tsutomulures.com
Name
garrett
Boat
Anne's Revenge
Thanks guys! Took a couple days and a lot of people congratulating form all island to realize "wow we just won Ahi Fever" how crazy/lucky is that.

Sick sick sickle! I think you guys were slipped up two boats over from us... red force? If so, nice to meet you guys, and thanks for the fish! Victory beers, they taste so very sweet.... congrats!!!!
Yup that was us, i knew you guys looked familiar holding those Budweiser's
Good to meet you guys.

Hey good going guys! Nice fish! You guys just beat me out for the tourney, but one cant grumble with 5G's.
Congrat's to you!! 5g's and a fat ahi makes for a fun weekend. good going on the fish.

good going guys. i understand that was the first day. did u guys take 1st? i was there the second day, lots of ahi popped up at the weigh-ins. who took sunday? i know nalani kai had 5 pieces, and several others had 2 and 3. just wanted to find out. thanx.
we took the 1st day.. not sure who took sunday but the results are on the boat clubs site. Hearing about Kimo's 5 on the water on sunday was making us nervous. I also heard that they were towing a boat in and Fever base wasn't going to give them extra time to get in even though they already had the 5 on board. Another boat came to tow the disabled boat so that Nalani Kai could make the scales on time.

da eslits

Jun 25, 2010
hawaii
Name
mark
Boat
none
thanx for the reply. hope to see u guys out on the water next years fever. lookin to pick a 22' force or some boat around that size by then. good going again.

fishnsoldier

May 19, 2006
Slidell, La
Name
Noel
Boat
Looking for the next one
All I can say is Nice Job, Sitting here in Georgia trying to figure out how to catch some tuna here. Sick fish bro.......