Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Greensboro North Carolina
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
They all go through their ups and downs. But I'd ride on the Liberty any time... I've had fantastic fishing with Capt Taro and his crew more times than not over the past 5 years.
Yup I fished the legend caught a couple won both day jackpots last year...all fisherman have them bad spells I fish obx beach fishing and can’t catch crap!! just sucks!!!

Sep 10, 2016
Seal Beach
Name
Rob
Boat
Boston Whaler Justice
They all go through their ups and downs. But I'd ride on the Liberty any time... I've had fantastic fishing with Capt Taro and his crew more times than not over the past 5 years.

Not to mention the delicious burgers they make!

Top notch operation!

Reactions: heman

reelbadlarry

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 25, 2005
socal
Name
Larry
Boat
23ft parker, reel bad
Tanner??? Wind will be up this week...sucks....even Clemente will be a boat washer run...

dctalk523

Dec 28, 2007
County of Orange
Name
ChoeMan
Boat
Never
Liberty from fisherman landing is worse!!! They have theeee worst luck!! Another day with only one fish..... fish are quite the escape artist....
The Liberty is one of the best boats in the fleet and they happen to serve the best burger ever. The capts and crew run a tight operation.

Reactions: heman and Gafff

brice

Feb 9, 2006
Santee
Name
brice
Boat
Grady 226
I hope it comes back at 120 miles minimum. That way, every kook that bough a skiff to go cAtCh BiG tUnA dReAmS will sell their shitty financed boat and find something else to do that will get them likes on the internet.