Southocg

Nov 27, 2012
Coeur D Alene Idaho
fsfabco.com
Name
Jim
Boat
Tail Whip
Posted this in the ride share section as well - Anyone in need of an experienced crew member? I have my own gear and have run my own boats for years. Picture of my boat and a jig wall, etc. for reference.
Parker W.jpg

Jig Wall.jpg

Upvote 0

Kevin Andrew Hecht

Sol Searcher
Aug 13, 2019
Bend OR
Name
Kevin Hecht
Boat
21' North River
Posted this in the ride share section as well - Anyone in need of an experienced crew member? I have my own gear and have run my own boats for years. Picture of my boat and a jig wall, etc. for reference. View attachment 1297117

View attachment 1297118
Hey, nice tackle. I imagine you miss your Parker, nice boat.
I have a 3370 Pursuit on a trailer. I am dialing in now to be ready for tuna fishing ASAP. I live in band and I am relatively new to Oregon and don’t have a lot of fishing buddies. I am looking for somebody to help out on trips and also share the expenses. Preferably somebody close to Bend. Kevin. 818-429-3773

0145B33D-B9E2-47DA-A6D1-9D561F633D5F.jpeg

tommyc
tommyc
Hi Kevin, I recently relocated to Bend with all of my Albacore and other gear and would love to collaborate on some Oregon salt water fishing. It seems that we don’t have long fins swimming out there yet but it should happen. PM me if you would like to meet up for a beer or such to chat about it.

Tom
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Southocg

Nov 27, 2012
Coeur D Alene Idaho
fsfabco.com
Name
Jim
Boat
Tail Whip
Thanks for the Response Kevin - I actually still have the boat so I don't miss it yet. Unfortunately Bend isn't close to much, I'm about 5 hours away (just made the drive a couple weekends ago). It's a quick 5 hours tho, not like 5 hours in the LA area. Happy to chat it up with you and if you want to put something together, I can help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Thanks for the Response Kevin - I actually still have the boat so I don't miss it yet. Unfortunately Bend isn't close to much, I'm about 5 hours away (just made the drive a couple weekends ago). It's a quick 5 hours tho, not like 5 hours in the LA area. Happy to chat it up with you and if you want to put something together, I can help.
    5 hours driving in L A is only going to the grocery store.

Upvote 0

Southocg

Nov 27, 2012
    Coeur D Alene Idaho
    fsfabco.com
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Tail Whip
    Wasn’t a political post.. and I don’t live in So Cal. Thanks for asking.

PS, I don’t think the state of Oregon is doing any better. It needs a serious government overhaul last I heard 3/4 of Oregon wanted to move to Idaho..

PSS, us in Idaho will vote that down.

Upvote 0