Keta

Ignorant Sheep Farmer
Nov 13, 2005
Still in Oregon
Name
Lee
Boat
3' Too Short
I'm never that subtle Mike. Mine got lost in the shuffle and Bud had it taken care of. I do not want to badmouth the OTC.

Northern

Official Carbon Credit seller
Oct 17, 2007
b
Name
a
Boat
68" livingston
Come on Mike, I never did care about mine, and nobody in my crew ever said they didn't get theirs. You guys take this to seriously

catch and eat

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 18, 2007
Portland Oregon
Name
Bernie
Boat
26' Glacier Bay 2680
I'm still waiting for my 5x T-Shirt from last year
Well fuck it then.... Here I thought I somehow fucked up and dissed the CR crowd once again. Didn't want people thinking I intentionally forgot to get the boys of the CR their shit.....shirt.....yeah, shit is better.
BTW, Tom was expecting his to be made out of blue tuna Cord. Looks like you really dropped the ball there Mikey.:_smack_:

Keta

Ignorant Sheep Farmer
Nov 13, 2005
Still in Oregon
Name
Lee
Boat
3' Too Short
The missing shirts were both in the same bucket and got misplaced, it's no big deal. The big deal is bashing OTC and causing harm to this good event.

Northern

Official Carbon Credit seller
Oct 17, 2007
b
Name
a
Boat
68" livingston
You guys are going to get me in trouble with our new OTC sponsor, Pro-lube. Now I'm going to have to fight Astro-Glide away as the lead sponsor of the Seattle Gay Pride parade/festival..

Reel Obsession

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 26, 2007
Battle Ground WA
Name
Tim
Boat
26' Seaswirl Striper
Hate to even follow that post....

Still, Reel Obsession should be in for 2 or 3 events. I believe I have a sponsor, may ask them to pay for fuel and let me pay for the events.......

Time Out2

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 18, 2008
Rockaway Beach, OR USA
Name
George Taylor
Boat
29 foot, Striper, Time Out
The Time Out team will be entered in all events. The Garibaldi group is going to kick the CR groups butt again.
TV

jre63

CR Dog
Jan 11, 2007
Portland, Or
Name
James
Boat
24' Renell Pilot House
Hi James! Cool Cat will do at least the CR leg and most likely the Little Italy/Grady joint cluster bash.:gayfight: Looking for a little revenge from our poor CR showing last year and hoping to make Seelicious change his boat name to Delirious.

Bernie: Sounds like a good challenge to me. The little Italy gang bang should be fun indeed. I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open when the information comes out on that one. Hey CR was not that bad of a showing last year. True we didn't place in the top 3 but our numbers of fish caught was impressive. You should remember that it was not the best of days if you didn't have a decent size and/or heavier boat to head into the prevailing 2 foot wind chop on top of 5 to 8 foot swells. On a couple of times I hit the bottom of a trough so hard that it turned of my radar off. Team on the Troll landed out with 18 fish that day but no real big ones to really brag about. It was get your fish and head back closer to shore. It was a good time.

Oh the good ole days! We will get our day. Sounds like bragging rights will be on the line for that event.

Keta

Ignorant Sheep Farmer
Nov 13, 2005
Still in Oregon
Name
Lee
Boat
3' Too Short
Better hurry up there Lee or that medium might not fit .................:_gore__::_gore__::_gore__:
Actualy I've been working out and on a diet and I'm loosing lard. The goal is 140lbs and no fat.

Keta

Ignorant Sheep Farmer
Nov 13, 2005
Still in Oregon
Name
Lee
Boat
3' Too Short
Yup, I'm going to give it my best shot.

Seelicious

Jun 20, 2007
Oregon
Name
Bud
Boat
30' Grady Marlin "Seelicious"
We have yet to have a tournament that a Grady did not make the podium...but let's face it...boats don't catch fish...so leave your "mine is not as big as yours" bullshit at home!

It's going to be a fun summer!

Bob5

Feb 19, 2006
Junction City, OR
Name
Bob
Boat
2005 Parker 21SE, Yamaha F150, T8, Custom T-Top, Furuno Electronics
We have yet to have a tournament that a Grady did not make the podium...but let's face it...boats don't catch fish...so leave your "mine is not as big as yours" bullshit at home!

It's going to be a fun summer!
Alot of ego's floating around the dock during the OTC.

Bud did you give up on the new Everglades you spoke of last year?

Seelicious

Jun 20, 2007
Oregon
Name
Bud
Boat
30' Grady Marlin "Seelicious"
Alot of ego's floating around the dock during the OTC.

Bud did you give up on the new Everglades you spoke of last year?
Friendly smack talk adds to the fun...but with our format it really does not matter...anyone can catch 5 tuna.

No go on the Eglades...can't sell the Bertram and I would have to take a bath on the Grady in this used boat market...I would love to upgrade for the fuel economy but I'm stuck.

Bob5

Feb 19, 2006
Junction City, OR
Name
Bob
Boat
2005 Parker 21SE, Yamaha F150, T8, Custom T-Top, Furuno Electronics
Friendly smack talk adds to the fun...but with our format it really does not matter...anyone can catch 5 tuna.

No go on the Eglades...can't sell the Bertram and I would have to take a bath on the Grady in this used boat market...I would love to upgrade for the fuel economy but I'm stuck.

At some time money does enter into the picture. I did not realize you still owned the Betram. You know the saying about the two happest days in a boat owners life.

Keta

Ignorant Sheep Farmer
Nov 13, 2005
Still in Oregon
Name
Lee
Boat
3' Too Short
Used boats in the 28'-35' range aren't selling well right now. I think my brother would let the Tolley go for less than $25,000 due to health issues. We have more than that in new parts on her.

Bud,
I'll trade ya straight across for my 21' Striper....na, I couldn't tow and feed your Grady.