Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
HOW BOUT THEM BRONCOS!!!!
LETS GO!!

Reactions: No Bail

tambs

Yo BD! Color Screens-Invented Mid '50s. Jus sayin.
Oct 1, 2009
Tri-Cities, WA
Name
Tom
Boat
"Bottom Line" - 25' Carolina Classic SF
I'm sad to say I have to agree with you.

But I very much feel like it's akin to being forced to walk through a cattle feedlot. No matter where you step, you're gonna land in a big pile of smelly shit. Denver just happens to be a bit smaller pile than the alternative.

Siv

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 8, 2008
Normandy Park Wa
Name
Dave
Boat
19' SeaSport
Sucks to finish second don't it all you 12s.

5 AFC championship games in a row. We are simply the best. Bring on the jealous hate, I have heard it all.

If Denver plays like they did last week we are into the SB again but I doubt it will be that easy.

GO PATS!!!!

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Sucks to finish second don't it all you 12s.

5 AFC championship games in a row. We are simply the best. Bring on the jealous hate, I have heard it all.

If Denver plays like they did last week we are into the SB again but I doubt it will be that easy.

GO PATS!!!![/QUOTE

Oops...

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
Going to the Big Dance
How bout them Broncos
Orange Pride!!!!!!
Out of fireball
Fuck Yeah:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Siv

May 8, 2008
Normandy Park Wa
Name
Dave
Boat
19' SeaSport
Going to the Big Dance
How bout them Broncos
Orange Pride!!!!!!
Out of fireball
Fuck Yeah:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Well done Denver. You guys whipped us all day with your D line. Helluva a game anyway, been interesting to see what would have happened in OT but we fucked up an extra point early and it cost us.

As much as I hate to say it I hope Payton wins another SB.

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Not looking so good for Arizona. Going to be supporting the orange side of the big show this year. I hope Manning can pull off a win against Newton

Siv

May 8, 2008
Normandy Park Wa
Name
Dave
Boat
19' SeaSport
There is nothing you can possibly say that I haven't heard on this subject before but something compels me to respond.

The reporter who broke the " story " in the New York Post along with Chris Mortenson is now saying that maybe he had bad information and wishes he could " recall " the story. If you read the whole Wells report is states that as many of the Colts balls were underinflated at the Pats.

The best quote on that whole that game was from some Colt who says " hell, we could have been playing with bars of soap and they would have beaten us by 40 ."

You were destined to play us anyway and you can sure as hell bet the balls Brady threw down the throat of the Legion of Gloom in the 4th quarter were inflated per spec.

I still hear Hawk fans whining about the call in the Super Bowl against Pittsburgh. Get over it you lost last year and lost again this year.

I understand the disappointment, we have lost more Super Bowls than the Hawks have even played in.

Tight Lines and hope the Broncos win it...but Carolina looks tough.

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
I see a cocky young QB that is very talented, but needs to learn some class, and even though I don't care for Denver Much, Manning has class. It'll be fun to watch for sure. Shit, BRB, I dropped a testicle.