SOLD or FT Avet HXW Raptor MC Super rare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayfisher86

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 6, 2004
Fountain Valley, Ca
Name
Aaron
Boat
Parker 2310WA
It’s only one bump every 24hrs...please stop bumping this thing in less than 24hrs...there has been no serious interest in this reel..you should list it on eBay and reach an audience that may really want it

Reactions: rexor_rn

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
It’s only one bump every 24hrs...please stop bumping this thing in less than 24hrs...there has been no serious interest in this reel..you should list it on eBay and reach an audience that may really want it
it has to be exactly 24 hours? I was like an hour or 2 before.

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats
bump

Reactions: F.I.S.H.Y

Koyote

Badfish
Oct 18, 2018
Menifee
Name
Z
Boat
None
hxj raptors and hx raptors come with mc, HXW RAPTORS DO NOT!!! Can you look at what this post is about before you post ignorant pictures of a completely different reel, THANK YOU!
Ignorant, it was for reference, so calm down little unicorn salesman.Your welcome!

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
Ignorant, it was for reference, so calm down little unicorn salesman.Your welcome!
Sorry, I'm just sick of people trying to prove what I'm saying about this is wrong. I saw that and I took it the wrong way. Just annoying that people come and post pics of different reels, the sooner it's gone the sooner the thread dies. Sorry about that.

Reactions: BloodyL and Koyote

Hector Garcia

@hectorscustomrods on instagram
Dec 28, 2017
Lake Los Angeles, CA
Name
Hector Garcia
Boat
I need a ride.
Im not trying to be an ass, but most people on this board are west coast fiahermen who dont have a use for a big reel with MC. To some, it actually takes away from the ability to cast well.

You might have better luck on Ebay or another board from texas or florida. People who do a lot of heavy weight casting for sharks from shore or a pier. Here in Cali, were not going to hook up to 500lb sharks from shore, and ive caught 50-150lb sharks using my avet MXL.

Or hit up Hard Life Bait and Tackle in Texas. Capt. Albert will get it sold or even buy it for himself. He has a couple of those he uses himself. Look up his youtube channel where he talks about them.

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
Im not trying to be an ass, but most people on this board are west coast fiahermen who dont have a use for a big reel with MC. To some, it actually takes away from the ability to cast well.

You might have better luck on Ebay or another board from texas or florida. People who do a lot of heavy weight casting for sharks from shore or a pier. Here in Cali, were not going to hook up to 500lb sharks from shore, and ive caught 50-150lb sharks using my avet MXL.

Or hit up Hard Life Bait and Tackle in Texas. Capt. Albert will get it sold or even buy it for himself. He has a couple of those he uses himself. Look up his youtube channel where he talks about them.
I actually talked to Albert about it. Didn't think I was ganna sell it so never asked though. I talked to alot of guys about it. I might try that out. The only reason I posted it on here is to see if I can get a good trade. Nothing yet. Thank you for the tip!

Reactions: A-1

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
So, I have reached out to Captain Albert from Team Hard life about selling the hxw since more than anyone, he knows the value of these reels, he has 2 in his collection currently. #1 and #2. My price, $800. He has already found people who are interested in it. All the people who have only gave helpful responses, thank you very much! This thread is basically over now. Thank you again for those who supported me!

Reactions: Hector Garcia
Status
Not open for further replies.