Openings on Liberty 2 day trip, Oct 5-7----Limited load!

dwaynesda

dwayne
Apr 27, 2003
santee
Visit site
Name
dwayne
Boat Name
Cabo 216
Our fishing club, San Diego Anglers, suddenly has 3 spots that opened up on our normally full 2-day trip on the Liberty out of Fishermans landing. Limited load of only 24 people. Cost is $600 plus $100 for food package (Tri Tip dinner, all breakfasts and lunches and snacks in between. Beer not included). No passport required. Must bring your own pillow and blanket. Leaving the night of Oct 5, fishing the 6th and 7th and returning the evening of the 7th.

Capt Taro will contact me a couple of days before we leave with a game plan so we will have the appropriate gear. He wants to get out out the Tanner where the big ones are playing right now but he said weather is always the factor when fishing out there. The forecast will be more accurate as we get closer.

It is a great group of guys, all low key, fun loving guys. No "That guy" on the trip. I would say no smokers and very few drinkers at all. If you would like to go or need more info, give me a call at 619-972-1503, Dwayne. Leave a message if I do not pick up and I will get back with you asap.

Upvote 0