Open spots May 21st. Shogun extended 2 day limited load

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
SD is so fortunate to have the long range fishing fleet. It's so rad. The best. Fancy yacht fishing is just too snobby for me and so expensive for the amount of actual fishing. I just can't justify it in the tropics. Troll around all day blah. Skiff fishing inshore is a blast

For $675 plus fees. I'm not sure what the total cost is but still a great value, call and ask if interested.

Add up the cost of ocean on front meals and appetizers and your at almost half the trip price. Then add in a stateroom bunk, unlimited bait, fuel, advice, comodary, 360% ocean view with sunrises and sunset. Boat rides so nice. Rene is a silent fish killer and a gentleman

Shogun wrote

"We have a limited load 2 day leaving Friday morning and coming back Sunday morning late (10am).
The night bite has been hot and this trip you’ll get 2 nights of fishing that bite. Price is $675. Book online ASAP, there are only 4 spots left www.shogunsportfishing.com“

No need to chime in with BS peanut gallery. This is to inject folks to go fishing. Looks like boat schedules are almost full. Very positive for the future of this sport.

Sure wish there was a shogun near me (I live remote abroad). I would be on LR boats a few times a year and the usual 1.5-3 dayers. With this BFT fishery, I probably would choose less long trips and more 3 dayers. That's the one big thing I miss about SD. The people and the convenience of the west coast sportfishing fleet. Used to be a 30 minute drive to the Big 3.

This fishes value is worth more then $675 plus the usual add-ons
FB_IMG_1621350724703.jpg

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Yah for sure. Was jonesing so hard in 2019. Did three back to back to back trips on the Gun. 3 day, 1.5, and 3 day. Then walked onto a 1.75 day and a private 1 dayer. Late May and early June. That was my time window. Still did not get my fix so flew back in September for a 9 dayer. Still did not get my SD fix. It is tough living so far from the big 3 and all the other rad scenes

Go get em dudes and dudets

Last edited:
Upvote 0