OPEN spots available SUNDAY, 10-3 Full day offshore ultra limited load, maximum of 12 anglers...

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat Name
Limited load cattle car
Hey BD family! Local offshore action is finally turning around and I kind of predicted a late bite so my timing is bang on! 😁 Rare opportunity to fish on an ultra limited load, 530am-530am (probably later return) full day offshore trip on Sunday, October 3rd. NO passports needed. I've held annual charters on my buddy, Ping's boat for the last 7 seasons and it's always a fun time. Great platform for 12 or less anglers. Our Thursday 9-30 trip filled up fast and a handful also want to go on the following Sunday, so this is an open invite to BD members first. You're probably not going to find a better deal. Trip includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack plus coffee and water. Fish cleaning fees and your daily Mexican/California license are extra. IRod/Daiwa Saltist rod rentals available on board, way cheaper than the landing plus no deposit required. (In case you don't have your own gear or a need a backup rig) Last few spots will fill fast so PM me for details and price. (Try getting on an open party boat that weekend?!? 😜) All my annual trips are a good mix of experienced anglers plus a handful of newbies. (Much better experience as opposed to combat fishing with 40 open party boat anglers) Let's go gettum, people! 🐟

Marcel

20200925_183116.jpg20200925_183139.jpg20200925_184518.jpg20200925_184739.jpg20200925_184719~2.jpg
Pictures from our trip last year on 9-26-20. Passenger and crew limits on three species! Good chance to add BFT this time around! 😁

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat Name
Limited load cattle car
Boat is the Alicia out of HM Landing. I run multiple annual charters on her the last six years and I haven't posted the price because the rate given to me is not available to the general public and certainly not the going rate for a limited load trip for what's included. Very rare that I have openings as my core group has been doing these trips starting in 2015. Ping, Tyler and Casey are like family to me so it's out of mutual respect that the price is not posted here, as they still have to run a business. Those who are serious about heading out on a limited load deal will respond, as only the deposit or full payment will guarantee any remaining spots. Those who don't follow through I have to assume were never really interested in going. But that boggles my mind with the offshore bite finally heating up and the scarce availability of open spots on many boats this weekend...

Reactions: Prince and Mr. DRE
Upvote 0

Mr. DRE

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Sep 23, 2019
    West Hills, CA
    Name
    Andre
    Boat Name
    Private
    Sounds like a great opportunity if I was not on the water already I would jump on it. Good luck on your trip !

Reactions: kuyamonster
    kuyamonster
    kuyamonster
    Thanks, you too. Finding the fish won't be a problem! 🐟 Maybe next time around if I have to post again to fill spots but that's rare. Signs are pointing to a continued later bite well into October. BTW, do you know Charleston and his rod building shop at Fish On Customs? He's a good brother in your neck of the woods and a personal friend... (Vanowen Street)? ☺️
    Upvote 0

kuyamonster

May 14, 2009
    San Diego/Tacoma USA
    Name
    Marcel
    Boat Name
    Limited load cattle car
    Only a couple spots left now. Don't get left at the dock wishing! Heading offshore tomorrow on her, I'll post our results. Fish are scared when the mighty Alicia is on the hunt! 😁🍻🐟

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

May 14, 2009
    San Diego/Tacoma USA
    Name
    Marcel
    Boat Name
    Limited load cattle car
    Yeah, it was a good day on the water, Philip. Limits of YT and Dodo, albeit on the smaller side. Bonus were the keeper lingcod and big sculpin at the end of our trip. Great fun on light gear! Glad you and Fernando could make it. Told you, it's easy to get spoiled with only 10-12 anglers instead of combat fishing. You guys fit in fine with my core group. I'll keep you posted on future trips that aren't sold out! 😁🍻🐟

Upvote 0

Latest posts