Open San Diego Lakes and bays!!

once bit

Oct 17, 2013
Western US
Name
PJ
Boat
baptism
Our city, county, and state leadership MUST be voted out or recalled immediately! Our access has been so poorly managed it is laughable. These C and D students, who have become politicians, do not know how to handle anything in the real world. They ruin everything they touch.

Our so-called "leaders" are drunk on power and control.

- They Closed all parks, lakes, beaches and launch ramps.
- OH Wait...they opened the beaches, but closed the parking lots so people have to park on streets in neighborhoods and jam up sidewalks.
- Opened parks, but no parking lots? What??
- Put meter maids at all entrances in mission bay and SD bay, instead of controlling flow to the ramps so people can launch boats with their own family.
- There is ZERO reason to disallow access to our lakes, bays, and launch ramps.... ZERO!

OPEN OUR STUFF!! IT BELONGS TO US!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
They opened it for some,not all.Without a parking lot it doesn't do any good unless you live right there.I was wondering about the parking lots.

Reactions: aztec23
Upvote 0

Kirk951

May 20, 2016
Canyon Lake
Name
Kirk Lessley
Boat
Grady White 272 Sailfish
Washington and Oregon are opening their harbors on the 6th. Hopefully San Diego does the same

Upvote 0

stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
Sep 18, 2004
Oside
Name
stu
Boat
skiff
Our city, county, and state leadership MUST be voted out or recalled immediately!
I've had the same thoughts. Who needs to be voted out? I am aware of my city and state leaders but who is in charge of the San Diego county shutdown?

Reactions: marlyn
Upvote 0

Fearlessfiasco

Loco Leftist...
Jun 5, 2012
La Mesa
Name
Jeff
Boat
Sea Pro 170DC
Reactions: cioppino
Upvote 0

stanky1

Sep 11, 2009
Carlsbad
Name
Squid Mark
Boat
Scout 175 Sportfish
Of course, the people that signed that document did so at the direction of current politicians, mostly at the State governor level, and with the support and encouragement of local government.

Pay attention to item #21. It is the justification for the order. The local healthcare systems are nowhere close to capacity from the Wuhan virus. All we are doing now is prolonging the virus threat with the stay at home order. And collapsing the economy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stanky1

Sep 11, 2009
Carlsbad
Name
Squid Mark
Boat
Scout 175 Sportfish
I don’t think the idea to slow the spread of the disease was wrong. Maybe this move was too extreme, but maybe not. My issue is that they don’t seem to be willing to back off when they clearly can. So you have to wonder why. And I think the answer is politics and has nothing to do with science.

Upvote 0

R&R

May 12, 2011
Murrieta
Name
Rob
Boat
CABO 226
This is the asshole to vote out of office for one. Completely ridiculous what’s going on in this state.

0076C695-B963-4F54-AEBD-1DA2A01216B2.jpeg

Upvote 0

cioppino

Dec 16, 2005
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
Time to mobilize, this lockdown is unconstitutional at best. Voting won't help here in California. Dems have been taking over the state ever since....

Proposition 14 is a California ballot proposition that appeared on the ballot during the June 2010 state elections. It was a constitutional amendment that effectively transformed California's non-Presidential elections from first-past-the-post to a nonpartisan blanket primary (similar to a two-round system).

Getting our state back starts with getting rid of this bullshit.

Upvote 0

Iron Mike

Experienced
Sep 30, 2009
SAN DIEGO
Name
Mike
Boat
35 Cabo Express
All of this is truly sad first time in history this has happen to this extent and everyone is an expert ..it was a matter of trying to stop this thing unforeseen by even the brightest of the bright experts in their respected fields...Not knowing were it was going to stop ..
anyone with a key board and a asshole has an opinion which is great ..
the so called leaders are doing their best to save potential lives things could have been much worse I to do not agree with everything that has been done ...My son who had CV19 and His fiance who was asymptomatic both survived when it hits that close to home you see things differently couple more weeks and we will all be free again...Vote Red in November hope for the best and god be with all of you .....Tight Lines ...if you are not wearing a protective mask starting this Friday ....you pose to be part of the problem look up asymptomatic meaning you maybe a carrier and not even know it .! enjoy

Upvote 0

Lundalakan

Sep 29, 2016
Socal, Poway
Name
Lou
Boat
Lund alaskan
All of this is truly sad first time in history this has happen to this extent and everyone is an expert ..it was a matter of trying to stop this thing unforeseen by even the brightest of the bright experts in their respected fields...Not knowing were it was going to stop ..
anyone with a key board and a asshole has an opinion which is great ..
the so called leaders are doing their best to save potential lives things could have been much worse I to do not agree with everything that has been done ...My son who had CV19 and His fiance who was asymptomatic both survived when it hits that close to home you see things differently couple more weeks and we will all be free again...Vote Red in November hope for the best and god be with all of you .....Tight Lines ...if you are not wearing a protective mask starting this Friday ....you pose to be part of the problem look up asymptomatic meaning you maybe a carrier and not even know it .! enjoy

I was taught to question everything. I do and will continue to do so

Reactions: Iron Mike
Upvote 0

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
I don’t think the idea to slow the spread of the disease was wrong. Maybe this move was too extreme, but maybe not. My issue is that they don’t seem to be willing to back off when they clearly can. So you have to wonder why. And I think the answer is politics and has nothing to do with science.
I agree. The initial reason for the Stay at Home order was to "flatten the curve". To keep the hospitals from being overrun was Covid-19 cases. In California, the curve never went logarithmic, but has stayed rather flat.

Everyone knows this virus is not going to go away, and it seems now like a political maneuver. Newsom/Pelosi = birds of a feather stick together.

Upvote 0

cioppino

Dec 16, 2005
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
Pelosi/Newdumb = ant and nephew.

Strange how Democratic run states shut down first and refuse to open up businesses, even though they know they can.
Essential businesses are wide open. Nassco employs 5,000 people many of which live in Mexico, grocery stores open, hardware open, auto open, businesses that support those businesses are open. Obviously we can open things up without starting a zombie apocalypse. The lockdown has proven to be total bullshit and the mask deal is insult to injury.
Love how all my law enforcement buddies aren't falling for the media induced communism and are out cutting yellow tape and enjoying the great outdoors.
Hope the protests grow in size and frequency, you scared folks can continue to cower indoors.

Reactions: marlyn
Upvote 0

marlyn

• Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    1588194544448.png

Upvote 0

ocsleeper

May 1, 2008
    Anaheim
    Name
    Ricky
    Boat
    Cobia 220 DC
    Love how all my law enforcement buddies aren't falling for the media induced communism and are out cutting yellow tape and enjoying the great outdoors.

Not sure what department your LEO buddies are with. I have two brothers in law that are LEOs. Their department had mobilized and both were force to do patrol work involving interacting with people. They both wear masks and when they go home, they change their clothes before entering their house. This is all due to COVID.

Upvote 0

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
    Aug 23, 2004
    Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
    Name
    RICK
    Boat
    Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
    divide and conquer, machiavelli's "the prince", and saul alinsky's "rules for radicals".these are the methods , and manuals to control and run a population of fools. fools who are brainwashed by fake news, and corrupt career politicians. it's easier to just believe what you're told , than to use common sense, and see none of this makes any sense. we've all been lied to , and basically imprisoned, for no reason other than the flu. this all started with a flu worse than the spanish flu, and was going to kill 3-5 million. exaggerated 100 fold. 10,000%. how do these "experts" make such drastic mistakes, and why you trust "experts" that actually make such drastic mistakes? the bestway to handle the flu , is to do what we 've always done in the past. this is the first time our country was shut down because of the flu. self quarantine those at risk, not the country/world. these rules make us all robotic idiots , doing what ever we're told , no matter how stupid. next wear masks and stay away from each other that will keep you from getting the flu, lol. all right before an election with a senile pedophile dem running for potus. how convenient.....

Reactions: stuman
    Upvote 0

TunaTamer

Almost A Member
    Dec 31, 2003
    pacific beach
    Visit site
    Name
    philo beddoe
    Boat
    Gallilean
    By CFR's, only USCG can shutdown federal waterways in times of national security. We are the only harbor restricted from recreational boating/fishing in the entire state. Hell even Ny/Nj harbors are open

Upvote 0

ocsleeper

May 1, 2008
    Anaheim
    Name
    Ricky
    Boat
    Cobia 220 DC
    divide and conquer, machiavelli's "the prince", and saul alinsky's "rules for radicals".these are the methods , and manuals to control and run a population of fools. fools who are brainwashed by fake news, and corrupt career politicians. it's easier to just believe what you're told , than to use common sense, and see none of this makes any sense. we've all been lied to , and basically imprisoned, for no reason other than the flu. this all started with a flu worse than the spanish flu, and was going to kill 3-5 million. exaggerated 100 fold. 10,000%. how do these "experts" make such drastic mistakes, and why you trust "experts" that actually make such drastic mistakes? the bestway to handle the flu , is to do what we 've always done in the past. this is the first time our country was shut down because of the flu. self quarantine those at risk, not the country/world. these rules make us all robotic idiots , doing what ever we're told , no matter how stupid. next wear masks and stay away from each other that will keep you from getting the flu, lol. all right before an election with a senile pedophile dem running for potus. how convenient.....

If we were the only country that shut down, then I can see some merit to the conspiracy of some sort to influence the election. However considering that most of Europe and Asia also shut down, are we supposed to think all these countries are shutting down as well to influence our election?

Upvote 0

ocsleeper

May 1, 2008
    Anaheim
    Name
    Ricky
    Boat
    Cobia 220 DC
    We were definitely not the first country to shut down. The White House's official position still call for social distances, masks and so on. I even seen reports that the President criticized the Gov of Georgia for opening too soon.

But either way, I'm like you and hope to see all this over soon. People are getting quarantine fatigue and they will not stay put past May. There will be some sort of compromise and things will open up shortly.

Upvote 0