Jr.

Winning!
Feb 14, 2006
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
Hatteras
If an Opah moves too close to the water's surface on a hot day, it immediately evaporates, a process called defishiration. During this process there is enough force to separate each Opah into Supercharged Fish Atoms (SFA). After a while, SFA combines with water vapour in the air. The SFA reacts with the water vapour in the air to change the water vapour into liquid form.

BigfishDM

Aug 3, 2011
TunaTown
Name
Josh
Boat
Jawsh's
image.jpg

Reactions: sharkhunter.72

speikert

Mar 1, 2013
Kenai, Alaska
Name
Sold It
Boat
Gone
If an Opah moves too close to the water's surface on a hot day, it immediately evaporates, a process called defishiration. During this process there is enough force to separate each Opah into Supercharged Fish Atoms (SFA). After a while, SFA combines with water vapour in the air. The SFA reacts with the water vapour in the air to change the water vapour into liquid form.
:smoking33::smoking33:^^

blubby07

Aug 24, 2009
Oceanside Ca
Name
Josh
Boat
21 Parker cc , and 2556 cierra yes its a bayliner (The Dude Man)
plj46,

One of the purposes of this great forum is to help others from getting into trouble due to not knowing or misinterpreting the CAF&G regulations. As you know they are quite complicated, cumbersome to read and sometimes not easy to understand especially for a novice. I do not know SeanG but obviously he did not knowing break the law or he would not have posted his thread. When I first read his thread yesterday I immediately knew he was mistaken because an opah fin looks nothing like a shark's fin among other obvious clues to seasoned anglers. He only posted twice before in the same month before some of you guys took great pride in flaming him. He is obviously a rookie angler and needed our help being a better steward of ocean fishing before he gets himself into trouble with the F&G and/or takes fish unnecessarily. Some offered help but most did not.

I look at the world through a pair of different colored glasses than you do. I see the good in people and not look for something bad in them so I can tear them down to inflate my ego at their expense. So I guess if an old women tripped and fell down you would call her stupid for falling and not help her up. Some of us would take pity on her unfortunate circumstance and gladly help her up as well as help her so that it does not happen again. So enjoy your world through your pair of colored glasses and I'll enjoy mine.
I have to agree and I actually caught an opah last Thursday! Sweet! Its crazy how this thread of demeaning someone has 24 pages and one who actually caught an opah has four.
Shows what people love, beating the crap out of some one.
Sad.It does stink that a poor mola has a spear in his head though thats gotta hurt!

Last edited:
Reactions: tap
Jan 10, 2007
Bakersfield
Name
Tony
Boat
2901 Striper
Who cares why this was started. This is not demeaning anyone after the first 2 pages. Its just about keeping it going now, like when roadhouse comes on the TV, you just can turn it off, or, its just fun now at 2am

DH10

Aug 18, 2009
Pinedale WY USA
Name
Dave Harper
Boat
17 Crestliner

Ahh, I see.

So when the SFA reacts with the water and precipitates into the ocean it becomes recombinant refisheration?

OPAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.