Only at Bob Sands Tackle UC Custom CX Raptors and US Wahoo 85

Discussion in 'Sponsors Specials' started by Bob Sands, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Bob Sands

Bob Sands BOB SANDS TACKLE Advertiser

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Good morning.

Come on by the Bob Sands Tackle booth to see both of these amazing and unique sticks. Bob Sands is the only shop at the show to have these brand new customs.. The thread colors and patterns of these great sticks will match beautifully your fantastic U.C. factory wrapped rail rods. Both of these sticks are Must Haves when fishing medium to heavier surface irons and poppers to larger fish.. The US 85 Wahoo has not been available to the UC Retail stores, ever before as the blank and deckhand models were only sold thru UC to match with their beautiful Killer and Pep Jigs. We only have a few of these for sale so please rush over to the Bob Sands Tackle Booths located at 938 thru 942.

If you Ask for me, Jamie, You might get a demo on a perhaps a much easier and more efficient way to fish for big fish especially with these two rods..

I look forward to seeing you all at the show.

Jamie

2. ripped

ripped I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    gary
    Boat:
    none
    Thanks Jamie for all the help and Demo you gave Dennis and me yesterday. I alway learn something from talking to you. I picked up a lot of stuff for upcoming trips and always appreciate Bob Sands for the resource provides for us.

Bob Sands likes this.
  3. Bob Sands

Bob Sands BOB SANDS TACKLE Advertiser

Name:
    Jamie
    Boat:
    #1 Tackle Shop
    Hi Gary,

Absolutely our pleasure.. Talk soon

Jamie