One Cool Tuna - Panic
Sep 30, 2005
San Diego
www.onecooltuna.com
Name
Jeff- One Cool Tuna
Boat
1ft, plastic, O.C.T. One CoolTuna
Hello BD followers. Since the Day at the Docks was cancelled and with a lot of our tackle shops only having limited hours or low on stock right now. I will be offering a One Time Weekend Sale Online starting Sat AM. on our site, as you know I don't normally sell online and don't put the OCT Jigs on Sale, but with all that is going on, I will be doing this to help out the SD Food bank with 5% of the sales going to the Food Bank. I will have special pricing on the OCT 10 - OCT4 also the Line Labels and the new Drag labels. I will have a limited number of the Jig Repair kit as well. The Sale will start Sat AM and run till Sun. Midnight. So go to Onecooltuna Web Sale Thanks again for hanging in there and supporting the local businesses and the SD Food Bank.

Panic

One Cool Tuna - Panic
Sep 30, 2005
San Diego
www.onecooltuna.com
Name
Jeff- One Cool Tuna
Boat
1ft, plastic, O.C.T. One CoolTuna
I would like to Thank everyone that came to the site and got in on the sale.. It was great and the SD Food Bank will be getting a nice donation from the weekend. THANKS AGAIN.. But please help the Local businesses out as well after the sale and support your local tackle shops, they really need the help, we will all be fishing again soon and you will need them to be there when we do get to go again.. Also Help out the food banks in your area, there are a lot of people who need your help. They may not have a freezer full of fish...

Latest posts