fishtoday

Almost A Member
Dec 1, 2009
Long Beach,Ca. U.S.A.
Name
Jim Williams
Boat
none
Oct. 6th.to 15th. $3195. Had to give up my spot. Health problem. You guys know what a great trip it will be. Contact fishermen landing website,longrange,shogun for booking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fishordie

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
Wow Jim, I hope you get better soon. This is going to be an amazing trip.

Jamie

Upvote 0

M0nger

Nov 19, 2012
Long Beach, Ca
Name
"JT" Jason
Boat
28' Carolina Classic "Dumb Luck"
Maybe I'm reading this wrong but it looks like it's a 3 day trip? It know it says 9 days at the top. Hope you a good recovery also

Upvote 0

Lake

Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
It's 10/6-10/15. A bargain at $3195, and a limited load. Sorry you can't go Jim.

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Sorry to hear...!!

Upvote 0

fishtoday

Almost A Member
Dec 1, 2009
Long Beach,Ca. U.S.A.
Name
Jim Williams
Boat
none
Thanks for your replies guys. Really bad timing to get hurt just before this trip. I was able to fish the Lupe last year with Arron & crew. Great operation & boat .I was really looking forward to fishing with all the great talent & new gear that will be on this trip. Maybe next year.

Upvote 0

Lake

Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
I think Robert(Skipjackrobert) may have grabbed your spot. I just got an "encrypted" message from him saying he'll see me in two weeks. So hopefully they will have filled your spot and you can recoup some of your deposit. It's a real bummer to have to miss out on your trip.

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
I think Robert(Skipjackrobert) may have grabbed your spot. I just got an "encrypted" message from him saying he'll see me in two weeks. So hopefully they will have filled your spot and you can recoup some of your deposit. It's a real bummer to have to miss out on your trip.

No sir, I arranged for Robert to take my buddy Phillip's spot who also had to pull out of the trip.....

Still have the 1 spot open..

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
It is funny to me that everyone on this board wants to fish the Lupe (Seemingly) an then a prime time trip spot opens up and no takers..??!!!

Upvote 0

Lake

Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
It is funny to me that everyone on this board wants to fish the Lupe (Seemingly) an then a prime time trip spot opens up and no takers..??!!!

Not to mention the opportunity to fish with the legendary Skipjackrobert.

Upvote 0

desmonic

Jan 11, 2013
Sunnyvale
Name
Dan
Boat
Hopefully One Day
Too short notice for us working class with job/family responsibilities . Perhaps drop the price a bit and you may fill the spot.

Reactions: Cubeye
Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Not to mention the opportunity to fish with the legendary Skipjackrobert.

Right..??!! And he is my roomie. It will be like listening to 2x large Grizzly Bears fighting over a fresh kill while he sleeps..... Ahh, good times..!!!

:)

Reactions: Lake
Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Looks like the spot filled. I wonder who grabbed it?

Hope he gets a lotto ticket too cuz he is only lucky SOB because he gets to fish with all us COOL guys....!! Ha ha ha...

Upvote 0