PENN
Feb 18, 2009
Pacific
www.youtube.com
Name
Ben
Boat
22ft Boston Whaler Outrage
Hey, I'm looking at some overnight trips on the Old Glory since they should be more fishing time than a 3/4 day. (Key word should) I am reading terrible reviews about the boat and crew and usually don't like to base my decisions solely on yelp reviews as people write bad things about most companies and many for the wrong reasons. I only have 1 day to fish and really want to make the most of it and not drive from Orange County and make the wrong decision.

Also, the boat looks like it is set up terrible for fishing unless they have changed something. Little steps to look over the rails and cannot fit more than a 7ft rod in the holders?

Old Glory overnight?
Mahilini or other boats for 3/4 day?

Any opinions are appreciated as I usually resort to fishing my own boat but fishing hasn't been good here lately.

Thanks in advance for feedback.

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
I'd stick to the San Diego or Malihini 3/4 days. Good chance at some yellows on those boats.

Upvote 0

wii888lo

Mar 15, 2015
Name
ricky
Boat
ricky
i hate 3/4 day boats due to it being a cattle boat ....but i rather do that than ride the old glory .....its just my 2 cent ...if u do have a tab more time ...the 1-1/2 day doing colonett is a way better trip and the eclipse,chief ,pac queen is my recommendation

Upvote 0