PENN

Steve Blake

Nov 27, 2020
Temecula
Name
Steve Blake
Boat
Old Glory
Thanks for the report Jeremy. This is Steve one of the deckhands that day. That was quite the unusual trip. You all were great sports. I apologize for the missing yellowtail. We take people going home with their fish very seriously. Mistakes like that should never happen. I have a chest freezer filled with yellowtail, tuna, sheepshead, halibut, salmon etc. when you make it down to SD or are in the area please contact me so you can get the fish you deserved plus more if you desire. Other than that glad you enjoyed the trip and slayed those fish.
Steve

Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
Thanks for the report Jeremy. This is Steve one of the deckhands that day. That was quite the unusual trip. You all were great sports. I apologize for the missing yellowtail. We take people going home with their fish very seriously. Mistakes like that should never happen. I have a chest freezer filled with yellowtail, tuna, sheepshead, halibut, salmon etc. when you make it down to SD or are in the area please contact me so you can get the fish you deserved plus more if you desire. Other than that glad you enjoyed the trip and slayed those fish.
Steve

That is a stand up offer. The Old Glory is fortunate to have you on crew.

Upvote 0

Paul Ward

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 17, 2007
Costa Mesa
Name
wooddog
Boat
Boaty
Ok check this one out. This dude gets wasted the first night on a three day and goes off claiming someone stole his wallet . After three hours of bitching and accusing everyone he finds his wallet on HIS bunk . He keeps drinking and mistakes the captains quarters as the head and pisses on the captain. He was confined to quarters the whole first day. But he stayed sober and fished the last two days .

Upvote 0
Nov 29, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
Name
Roger Jette
Boat
Old Town Loon 138
Great Report, thanks.
My son and I went out on the Old Glory on the 19-20 24 hour trip, our first ever and I am glad that ours didn't have anyone like that onboard.
By the time we went the YF's had moved on and we only boated a few but limits of YT were easy. We thought the crew was outstanding, Steve, Chappy, the Captain and other mate, Cody, were all great people. We will be back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0