tunajeff

Dec 18, 2003
Huntington Beach
Name
Jeff
Boat
xxx
Fished Catalina.
Very poor conditions at the island today.
No current equals very little fish biting, even the calico's didn't want to chew which is odd considering how well the last few trips have been.
Afternoon winds made the ride coming home uncomfortable with a lot of spray all the way up to the bridge.
Will be back out tonight and reporting tomorrow, hoping for better conditions.

jimm

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 31, 2003
North San Diego County
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
none
I was on this trip with Jeff and had a great time. Thanks Jeff for giving it your all. We know how the sea bass thing goes!:1041677399: Jeff fished late and did everything he could to get us some fish. Thanks again and I will be back on the boat for sure!

UnReel

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 5, 2003
So Cal
Name
You couldn't say it anyway
Boat
24' Skipjack open "UnReel"
Thanks for taking the time to post a report Jeff. Sorry to hear the c-bass didn't want to play :( .

1bigfisch

Feb 16, 2007
Northridge Ca
Name
Michael
Boat
32' Luhrs "Alluhr"
Thanks for the report Jeff. Good luck out there tonight.

tsurikichi

Apr 25, 2005
SoCal
Name
Ron
Boat
10' 2 1/64"
Hi Tunajeff,

Know you'll get them next time with that awesome fishing machine.

Went to Catalina Wednesday too! Fished the front-side both south and north of Bird Rock. Just posted a report a couple hours ago.

Kudos to you my man !! It's not every skipper with the self-confidence to report on the so-so days as well as the outrageous WO ones!

Await further adventures,

tsurikichi

harryo

harryo
May 9, 2005
San Diego
Name
Harry Okuda
Boat
sold
I was on this trip with Jeff and had a great time. Thanks Jeff for giving it your all. We know how the sea bass thing goes!:1041677399: Jeff fished late and did everything he could to get us some fish. Thanks again and I will be back on the boat for sure!
My sentiments! I think most of us understand ghost fishin? Sea ya!
harryo