Mean Gene

Old Fat Guy
Oct 27, 2013
Ennis, Montana
Name
Gene
Boat
The Searcher
Was hoping to get another one but have not seen them available for quite awhile. Are those rods going to be produced again?

Upvote 0

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    Yea Turner they do even though they said they didn't have in the store I went 2 weeks and they had both the 801x and 801xh. I got the 801h because already have the 801xh... Sickest rod for the cash...

Reactions: FlatPack
    Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    I noticed charkbait had them on backorder until August?Maybe call and see,preorder or get on a list.My turners did not have any last time i was in there.

Upvote 0

Mean Gene

Old Fat Guy
    Oct 27, 2013
    Ennis, Montana
    Name
    Gene
    Boat
    The Searcher
    I noticed charkbait had them on backorder until August?Maybe call and see,preorder or get on a list.My turners did not have any last time i was in there.
    Saw that as well. I have one of them already paired with a Fathom 30 but want another one. I'll call Charkbait and ask.

Upvote 0

Scuba Chris

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • May 17, 2016
    Kapolei, HI
    Name
    Christopher Takahashi
    Boat
    Christina Ann
    Charkbait says they were supposed to be in July 27th but no show so far.
    Okuma puts in the request to the main factory for up to 1,000pcs at a time. Depending on the amount ordered it has to be shipped to the main Ontario, CA location. With the same current harbor delays it takes awhile for merch to get to the warehouse. Currently even our President jumps into those containers to get sweaty to make sure that the retailers are stocked first. Everyone else is put on hold until the retailers get their orders first. Watch this to fully understand the current situation (7:30)-

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Mean Gene

Old Fat Guy
    Oct 27, 2013
    Ennis, Montana
    Name
    Gene
    Boat
    The Searcher
    Okuma puts in the request to the main factory for 1,000pcs at a time. Depending on the amount ordered it has to be shipped to the main Ontario, CA location. With the same current harbor delays it takes awhile for merch to get to the warehouse. Currently even our President jumps into those containers to get sweaty to make sure that the retailers are stocked first. Everyone else is put on hold until the retailers get their orders first. Watch this to fully understand the current situation (7:30)-

Wasn't saying anything bad about anyone, just relaying what I was told. They said to check back in a couple weeks so that's what I'll do.

Upvote 0

fwm010301

May 7, 2015
    Name
    Robert Smith
    Boat
    Don't have one
    How is the 801XH used?

Almud
    Almud
    I used for flyline with Avet MXJ Raptor for YT and YFT. Plan to use in with Komodo 471 with Colt sniper, stick baits and surface iron in Cedros.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Swampchicken

Master Of All Thats Good
    Nov 30, 2007
    Yorba Linda
    www.okumafishingusa.com
    Name
    Davey
    Boat
    Parker 1800 "Work Boat"
    The next shipment of MOST PCH rods looks to be 10/20 then a follow up order on 11/20. Lots coming in after the new year. Crazy times with HUGE delays.

Reactions: Scuba Chris
    Upvote 0