BrianBurchfield

Almost A Member
  • Apr 26, 2018
    Irvine
    Name
    Brian Burchfield
    Boat
    22’ Trophy CC
    I thought it was cool, though a bit much. Looks like the guy built it to take his mind off mourning his daughter that had passed, actually. Now I know it's fucking cool.

Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    More money than brains.

Upvote 0

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
    Apr 27, 2006
    M Class Planet / Riverside
    Name
    Wayne
    Boat
    Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
    That's a lot of clutter to try to work a fish around, and that radar dome being so low it'll sterilize everyone that's near it when it's running.

Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 31, 2004
    Claremont
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    Hobie Outback
    To each their own... one thing I can understand is being different.... but sometimes you gotta wonder why nobody else is doing it!

Reactions: marlyn
    Upvote 0

Stringer

Idiot Savant
    Jul 7, 2005
    Bakersfield
    Name
    Stringer
    Boat
    25 Skipjack FB
    Couldn't put my fat ass in the hammock, it would tip over the whole thing, ass over tea kettle.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Not what you do its how you do it.

Jet ski impeller. Glides over kelp. Spooks less fish. Compared to a propeller. Run and gun inshore champ

"In a nutshell, the impeller on a jet ski is a type of rotor with metal blades. It's the rotating part of the pump, which is used to increase the pressure of the water. It does the same job as a propeller on a boat, as it moves the jet ski by using the engine's power."

FB_IMG_1632701240166.jpg

Upvote 0

split172

Aug 3, 2015
    Orange County
    Name
    One More
    Boat
    Steiger Craft 25
    Not what you do its how you do it.

Jet ski impeller. Glides over kelp. Spooks less fish. Compared to a propeller. Run and gun inshore champ

"In a nutshell, the impeller on a jet ski is a type of rotor with metal blades. It's the rotating part of the pump, which is used to increase the pressure of the water. It does the same job as a propeller on a boat, as it moves the jet ski by using the engine's power."

View attachment 1321926
    That’s some legit 2005 registration

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    That’s some legit 2005 registration

That is called legit. Old photo. LJ winter canyon packing squid. February surface iron with a 7x booger. Run and gun with a impellar in water I can see from the balcony :) With my Hawaiian buddy Nelz who has taken some 100lb Ahi off his other ski in Hawaii .

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    My buddy above has a new ski now. Here is my ski 2008 Yamaha FX after market impellar turbo charged. Driving a boat is really difficult :D not what you do it's how you do it

Tow down. Driving with the ski in front of the wave. More surgical then the ski out the back of the wave. With the ski in front. The driver can see everything and really give a good (whip) if required
    FB_IMG_1633099053135.jpg

Reactions: Tom123
    Upvote 0