Shocktower

Co Pirate
Feb 14, 2008
molalla Oregon/Menifee So Cal
Name
Tom
Boat
18` clackacraft Clackmax
I believe they are just entertainment ,but some women think it is bad to go se other women naked ,they don`t realie that you come home and takr it out on you not go home with them,why do some women get all pissed when you go ,I know this all women have some jelousy in them ,btw I love strippers well atleast one she is great and smoking hot :loverz::loverz::loverz:

Mikey

-.-. --.-
Feb 28, 2003
Torrance, PRK, USSA
Name
Mikey
Boat
NONE :)
I loved when my GF would come back after hitting Chip-N-Dales :D

http404

Dyslexics Untie!
Nov 3, 2004
That one place
Name
Tim
Boat
ves-sel (noun) Nautical A craft, especially one larger than a rowboat, designed to navigate on water
Drunk post?

coryellk

Fly Navy
Mar 7, 2006
Fallbrook, CA
Name
Kevin
Boat
When Wife makes more $...
Every guy should 'date' one for exactly two weeks. Don't get another one, EVER. Nor should you even think of hitting it for longer than two weeks. Anything longer than 14 days and you start learning about her brother in prison, her ex-boyfriends on the force, or her mom that lives in a trailer with her uncle. You also don't want to know what she spends her money on.

dalurker

old skool rules
Dec 23, 2004
Cyber Sea
Name
#%^&) !!!
Boat
my blood vessel
i hate goin' to 'em cuz my ballz jus' get blu and the wife won't forgive me cuz she thinks she should be the only one ~ and then won't up any...

aladin61

Jul 20, 2006
Valley Center California
Name
Rick
Boat
12' Sears fiberglass with a 5hp Honda
Every guy should 'date' one for exactly two weeks. Don't get another one, EVER. Nor should you even think of hitting it for longer than two weeks. Anything longer than 14 days and you start learning about her brother in prison, her ex-boyfriends on the force, or her mom that lives in a trailer with her uncle. You also don't want to know what she spends her money on.
Is this from personal experience?

FishAbility

Captain Fire
Jul 24, 2006
Oceanside
Name
Mick Fire
Boat
36 Hatteras SportFisher
THERE ALL EVIL BITCHES!!!! WHO WOULD TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF FOR $$$???

FishAbility

Captain Fire
Jul 24, 2006
Oceanside
Name
Mick Fire
Boat
36 Hatteras SportFisher
btw this is getting bad... when i first read this post i was like wtf? OHHHHHH sTripPers!!! not STRIPERS! (the boats...) wow... BD has changed me...

chodico

Jan 13, 2007
San Diego
Name
Sam
Boat
still looking
My wife has no problem with me going to strip clubs. She knows thats the only place I am guaranteed not to get laid. At least not on my budget.

Mr. Fish

Native San Diegan
Jun 16, 2005
San Diego
Name
Keith
Boat
14' crestliner angler
Watching strippers is like shopping with no money!

johnnylite

Never too late to change.
Sep 19, 2006
Camarillo
Name
John
Boat
Triumph 210cc
Kind of like when you pull up on a paddy and you see the Dorado,etc. swimming in circles. You throw every f'n lure, bait you have at them and no luck. Speaking from experience here. What's the old saying you can look but not touch?

Do love the titties though. LOL

byeye

i love Ali
Feb 5, 2003
In the ghetto
Name
Michael T
Boat
I believe they are just entertainment ,but some women think it is bad to go se other women naked ,they don`t realie that you come home and takr it out on you not go home with them,why do some women get all pissed when you go ,I know this all women have some jelousy in them ,btw I love strippers well atleast one she is great and smoking hot :loverz::loverz::loverz:

Strippers fucking rock, no questions asked. Unless of course you are a stripper tipper, then you go home and rough up the suspect while guys like me stand there with a bag of meth and a fifth of rum at the back door. All your strippers belongs to me.

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
What he said. I have nailed 2 different one (not at the same time) and what nightmare drug induced retard bitches they were. Not that great in bed either. They strippers are not bad just mis-guided-girls who need daddy to take care of them. God bless them for the sevices they provide. I don't hate, but I don't give them my money. I have a wife that takes it before they doLOL

johnnylite

Never too late to change.
Sep 19, 2006
Camarillo
Name
John
Boat
Triumph 210cc
Of course the favorites now at my age are the older ones. You know the ones that when you throw a dollar on stage they pick it up the hardway and spit back two quarters for change.

Fog Ducker

Huckleberry
Jun 12, 2007
Laguna Niguel
Name
Rick
Boat
Hobie Skif
I still think its amazing what you can get a girl to do for a dollar

DENEK

LIL' DENEK included
Feb 13, 2006
L.B.C.
Name
DENEK
Boat
Boston Whaler 130 Sport " Low Budget "
Damn, that was hard to read. I think you guys have been reading to many of SNEEKEES' post.

Nothing wrong with naked sluts on a stage. I support single mom's.:ashamed:

T BICKLE

super cool LA guy
Sep 27, 2007
Culver city
Name
garrett
Boat
16ft ebbtide under construction
Damn, that was hard to read. I think you guys have been reading to many of SNEEKEES' post.

Nothing wrong with naked sluts on a stage. I support single mom's.:ashamed:
i'll give em pelvic support anytime. and yeah, i think we found sneekee's contender here

sdangler

Apr 5, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Mark
Boat
USS Drum SSN 677
I used to like going to the Phillipines...

Those were strippers, just don't marry them. Sorry for those of you that did.